No announcement yet.

National Championship in Frisco vs The Furry Cows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Chinese calendar, 2023 is THE YEAR OF THE RABBIT!!!

Comment

Okay, it's game week. I was looking at the NDSU history of championships and I feel like this will be a lot like the NDSU vs. Illinois State in 2014. This one the Bison pulled out a 29-27 win with Carson Wentz leading the winning drive in the last minute and scoring the winning TD. I could see this game being similar with Gronowski and the troops driving to win the game late.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

The following have (or have had) ticket sale requests:
        Frisco Roll Call
        Tix Exchange

Also, reposting this:
        If anybody wants to chat with an AP reporter about the championship game from the SDSU side of things...admins got a message here at 1:10 pm with contact info...DM me here if you're up for it. I hope I haven't busted his deadline yet...
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Anyone have any luck today getting their tickets through the AXS app (tickets purchased through the SDSU ticket office -- supposed to be accessible today but not sure when).?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Anyone have any luck today getting their tickets through the AXS app (tickets purchased through the SDSU ticket office -- supposed to be accessible today but not sure when).?
            I have not seen anything yet.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Check now.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

OldHare: Thanks. Just checked -- they've arrived.

I've wrestled with enough computer glitches lately that I'm a little tired of technology!

On to Frisco! Go Jacks.

Comment

I did. Mine all say SRO. I did NOT realize that was an option
                  Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Current weather guess for Sunday in Frisco
                    Sun 08 | Day

59°
                    22%
                    N 7 mph

Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
                    • Humidity59%
                    • UV Index3 of 10
                    • Sunrise7:31 am
                    • Sunset5:37 pm
                    Sun 08 | Night

38°
                    12%
                    ENE 3 mph

Mostly clear skies. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
                    • Humidity81%
                    • UV Index0 of 10
                    • Moonrise7:13 pm
                      Waning Gibbous
                    • Moonset9:00 am

Comment

I just heard one of the ESPN2 announcers on the Kansas vs Texas Tech basketball game talking about our football game. He referred to the SDSU Jackrabbits in Billings, South Dakota.
                      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                        are you serious? What number in priority points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Interesting because I had not heard they were selling SRO this year. I read the Bison allotment isn't released with seat assignments until today. Not sure if that's an NDSU decision or NCAA decision. Maybe they included SRO with the allotments.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm getting a couple SRO tickets from a Montana State guy I know. He told me he bought endzone tickets last year for a premium and they sucked. Couldn't see very well and they ended up watching the 2nd half from the SRO areas. He said the view was really good from them.

He also said there were tons of empty seats so you'll likely be able to find a seat.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

are you serious? What number in priority points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              877 or thereabouts. From an email I got it looks like they released a few more tickets which were SRO, or I would have missed out

Comment

Tickets on AXS and especially websites like StubHub are really starting to drop in price. We got more that we needed today. Glad we waited.

Comment

Working...
                                X