No announcement yet.

National Championship in Frisco vs The Furry Cows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They told me wrong. It is 9,000 for both schools as others mentioned.

Comment

Frisco advice - DO NOT PANIC BUY TICKETS. There is always tickets available the week of the game. I doubt if the NDSU allotment will sell out. Do not let the brokers win.
      Have fun, and don't stay in Dallas, get a hotel in the Frisco/Plano area as that area acknowledges the game.

I know the Jacks went in 2020 but it was stupid COVID with limited attendance

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
        Frisco advice - DO NOT PANIC BUY TICKETS. There is always tickets available the week of the game. I doubt if the NDSU allotment will sell out. Do not let the brokers win.
        Have fun, and don't stay in Dallas, get a hotel in the Frisco/Plano area as that area acknowledges the game.

I will have to strongly consider that for the next go around in Frisco. Anyway my wife and I have tickets and a good friend is picking one up and flying in from Denver and strong chance of some other family members coming down to Frisco also. Looking forward to a great time in Texas in a couple of weeks.
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post

Enlighten me on why the NDSU allotment would not sell out? You all travel well and of the 10,000ish? tickets that went on sale last year, I am assuming your fan base has about 70% of them? I am guessing there'll be about 7,000 NDSU fans through general sales and 3,000 SDSU, and another 4,500 for each school from school allotment. Not going to look up official attendance and ticket numbers, but I'm expecting about 2/3 NDSU and 1/3 SDSU.

Comment

I am feeling really good about this national championship game. I am sure that NDSU will play their best game of the year and our offensive and defensive line are going to have to bring it again but I feel this group is up to the task. The only real concern I can think of coming out of the semifinal game is kick coverage - had some lapses there but otherwise we played a complete game. It'll take that again and I know that NDSU will come out with some well-earned swagger. They are the champs until someone beats them and I truly believe we have the players and coaching to get this thing done.
            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Time to put a big Jackrabbit brand on the whole herds left flank. A brand is the symbol of ownership, and we've owned the Bizzzzon more than any team in the entire FCS. Deny # 10 and show them they're NOT invincible in Frisco, like they think they are.Get the irons good and hot, here we come.

Comment

I know ndsu will have something new for us. Wr had something new for msu and it showed. We looked the best we ever played. I hope the coaches have a new wrinkle to throw at ndsu. If we dont i will be worried.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  I know ndsu will have something new for us. Wr had something new for msu and it showed. We looked the best we ever played. I hope the coaches have a new wrinkle to throw at ndsu. If we dont i will be worried.
                  Here's to hoping NDSU's new/novel change is losing in Frisco.

Kraft didn't play in Marker Game, so there's ample opportunity for innovation there

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    Time to put a big Jackrabbit brand on the whole herds left flank. A brand is the symbol of ownership, and we've owned the Bizzzzon more than any team in the entire FCS. Deny # 10 and show them they're NOT invincible in Frisco, like they think they are.Get the irons good and hot, here we come.
                    This made me think of Yellowstone, which has multiple examples of potential Taylor Sheridan Jacks fandom (or at least Jackrabbitian philosophies), such as:
                    • when Mo sees a coyote on a hill, he says something like "coyote ... that's a bad sign"
                    • during inaugural celebration, the balloons dropped were, you guessed it -- blue & yellow
                    • most recent episode involves considerable negative implications of bison brucellosis
                    Last edited by jakejc795; 02-27-2023, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

This made my think of Yellowstone, which has multiple examples of potential Taylor Sheridan Jacks fandom (or at least Jackrabbitian philosophies), such as:
                      • when Mo sees a coyote on a hill, he says something like "coyote ... that's a bad sign"
                      • during inaugural celebration, the balloons dropped were, you guessed it -- blue & yellow
                      • most recent episode involves considerable negative implications of bison brucellosis
                      Ole Mo's my kinda guy,Yellowstone is a great mini-series.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

Ole Mo's my kinda guy,Yellowstone is a great mini-series.
                        Yeah, I've generally "rooted for" him and Rainwater. They missed opportunity by having Jamie attend Harvard instead of USD Law

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Yeah, I've generally "rooted for" him and Rainwater. They missed opportunity by having Jamie attend Harvard instead of USD Law
                          Ha! ... There's been a reference or two to South Dakota in the series, such as a drifter mentioning that he shot a guy there. Fortunately, the Dutton crew dumps bodies off a cliff in Wyoming, not South Dakota. I guess out of politeness I should hope they keep that brucellosis problem in bison from spreading to North Dakota.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

Ha! ... There's been a reference or two to South Dakota in the series, such as a drifter mentioning that he shot a guy there. Fortunately, the Dutton crew dumps bodies off a cliff in Wyoming, not South Dakota. I guess out of politeness I should hope they keep that brucellosis problem in bison from spreading to North Dakota.
                            Yeah, I've caught those too.

I lack your decorum; I'm hoping the Jacks re-enact an Old West "buffalo jump" and figuratively take NDSU to the "train station"

Comment

It kind of feels like we beat everything to death during the regular season on the Dakota Marker and now it's all just retreading the same info. Not as fun as the speculation of MSU or had UIW won, that really would have been a fun discussion. I mean SDSU still would have pounded UIW, but at least it's something to talk about with an interesting opponenent
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                                I mean SDSU still would have pounded UIW, but at least it's something to talk about with an interesting opponent
                                UIW is a bad matchup for SDSU. UIW very possible would have beat SDSU. Pretty arrogant considering UIW had the best QB in the FCS and NDSU has a better secondary than SDSU. But tell me more.

Comment

Working...
                                X