• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Indiana State (10/29/22)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#HoboDay
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

#HappyHoboDay let's go!

Comment

I'm thinking we'll see at least two turnovers forced by Jacks, and at least a 49-10 Jacks victory.

Comment

any word on who is playing today? i would not be shocked if ID is out again

i would love to see wolf start getting some games in before playoff time

latest on Bock? McGaughy? Norblade? Stalbird? so many banged up i cannot remember didnt Terveer go out with an injury last week too

Comment

Fast start by both the D and the O. 3 and out and 50+ yard TD drive to start the game.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Great punt return by Jaxon leads to a Gronowski 2 yard TD run. 14-0 Jacks!
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks looking to take a 3 score lead to start the 2nd quarter after the Dalys Beanum INT.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Davis runs it in for the TD! 21-0, Jacks.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

And 21-7 after a fake punt and some good ISU-blue offense.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Trees get a TD on a really nice catch after converting 4th and 1. 21-7 Jacks.

Comment

28-7 Jacks after the pitch and catch from Mark to Jadon.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

35-7 Jacks at halftime. Mark found Mike Morgan for a TD pass with :03 left. Getting the ball to start the 3rd as well.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Davis comes out for the second half out of pads...he's done for the day.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Kraft catches a seam route for a TD! 42-7 Jacks!
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Davis comes out for the second half out of pads...he's done for the day.
                              I like this move. Don't need him anymore in this game. Don't even give him the option to come back in.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X