GDT: @ North Dakota (10/22/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    Disappointing toss of ball toward UND defender by Kraft on sideline results in unsportsmanlike penalty
    YES Kraft needs to know better!!! especially after our other all american also got an unsportsmanlike flag!!!!

but the ball toss was also preceeded by an equally disappointing elbow to the throat while kraft was BOTH on the ground and out of bounds

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

YES Kraft needs to know better!!! especially after our other all american also got an unsportsmanlike flag!!!!

but the ball toss was also preceeded by an equally disappointing elbow to the throat while kraft was BOTH on the ground and out of bounds
      Yeah, I'm less than impressed with some UND players' sportsmanship

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Funny that they got the Kraft unsportsmanlike on replay.
        yes and i bet they were KICKING themselves for showing it since it showed the und guy with his elbow or forearm across tucker's neck on the ground

Comment

• Textbook PBU by Lofton on deep pass attempt. Then pack of Jacks meet at Schuster Ave. for sack

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

Saw that, did you? I did, too. But of course it was a UND player so no penalty there.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• what an AWESOME response by the defense to the penalties and a bad punt putting the hawks offense at mid field to begin that drive!!

can they start pretending that pre game is actually half time))))

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I'll say it again...Midco's UND football production is just terrible. Bad camera positions, bad replays, bad announcers. Bad.
                Being able to hear the producer might be the most annoying part.

Comment

• I MEAN the whole team!! WHAT IS GOING on at half time

Stig is going to start getting paid to start doing business seminars and motivating companies the way they motivate the players at half time

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post

Being able to hear the producer might be the most annoying part.
                    (five...four...three...two...)
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Wow missed 2 plays on the commercial

3 plays

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                        Wow missed 2 plays on the commercial
                        Thought it was just my feed. Almost as bad as the Avera minute interruption during Spring Nat'l Championship game

Comment

• Boom! Gronowski with a big boy run! Jacks have outscored UND 42-7 since UND was up 14-0

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            Boom! Gronowski with a big boy run! Jacks have outscored UND 42-7 since UND was up 14-0
                            Heins and OL deserve credit too. Almost entire offense "scored"

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Thought it was just my feed. Almost as bad as the Avera minute interruption during Spring Nat'l Championship game
                              Actually it was 3. Missed the 39 yard pass to jadon.

Comment

• If you want to demoralize an opponent, that's the way to do it.
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X