GDT: @ North Dakota (10/22/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    i imagine they need to review if SOMEHOW und actually DID get the first down after the batted pass on 4th down
    that is sarcasm

in case you were not sure

Comment

i imagine they need to review if SOMEHOW und actually DID get the first down after the batted pass on 4th down
      Well played, LGR!
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• UND still no penalties. Hard to believe, especially on the long runs by Schuster.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
          Stalbird is playing himself into "game ball" consideration after athletic batted pass
          YES!!!

he has been all over the field and making tons of plays

i would say Stalbird and the Jankes are the mvp's today

Comment

• I'll say it again...Midco's UND football production is just terrible. Bad camera positions, bad replays, bad announcers. Bad.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

that is sarcasm

in case you were not sure
              Seriously though, this half is going almost exactly how I hoped it would

Comment

• Not shocking that there's no replay of McCormick's "personal foul."
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  Not shocking that there's no replay of McCormick's "personal foul."
                  See my comment immediately upthread...that's what I was referring to.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    I'll say it again...Midco's UND football production is just terrible. Bad camera positions, bad replays, bad announcers. Bad.
                    It took them nearly an entire half to realize Bock wasn't out there on the field. Right after starting the game with the analysis that "your going to see a lot of him."
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

I'll say it again...Midco's UND football production is just terrible. Bad camera positions, bad replays, bad announcers. Bad.
                      Do they just skimp on UND investment?

I ask because I'd consider the Brookings (when I watch replays) and USD broadcasts fairly high quality

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Not shocking that there's no replay of McCormick's "personal foul."
                        COME ON KEMO get with the program man!!!

WHY would they need to review plays that HELP the hawks

Comment

• Disappointing toss of ball toward UND defender by Kraft on sideline results in unsportsmanlike penalty

Comment

COME ON KEMO get with the program man!!!

WHY would they need to review plays that HELP the hawks
                            Funny that they got the Kraft unsportsmanlike on replay.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

• I'm a bit behind live. That Jadon return was something else. Seems like he made at least 7 guys miss. I look forward to hearing Tyler's call on the highlight video.

Comment

See my comment immediately upthread...that's what I was referring to.
                                I'm giving your comments "votes of confidence"
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X