GDT: @ North Dakota (10/22/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post

Actually it was 3. Missed the 39 yard pass to jadon.
    Sadly, I think that means it won't be on replay either. I wonder if Jacks social media/highlights next week will show it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      If you want to demoralize an opponent, that's the way to do it.
      Matt Zimmer on Twitter notes that it's been a 42-7 run for SDSU.

(Or 35-0 run...whichever pleases you more...)
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• did anyone hear anything about Feldkamp

as i recall he has not been on the field this week or last week

last week i thought it was maybe just a game plan thing- playing the return game safe and not using the offensive packages that he is a part of?? but two games in a row

Comment

• Now Freeman is down

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
            did anyone hear anything about Feldkamp

as i recall he has not been on the field this week or last week

last week i thought it was maybe just a game plan thing- playing the return game safe and not using the offensive packages that he is a part of?? but two games in a row
            On one the podcasts this week they said the pulled him off the returns so he could focus on the offense. But haven’t seen him on offense either

Comment

• Has there been one close ref call that's gone SDSU's way?
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• That's gonna be targeting.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• QB threw a hospital pass there
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    That's gonna be targeting.
                    So Spalding gets called for targeting and unsportsmanlike, but the UND OL doesn't get called for anything?

Comment

• remember when these plays made all of the newscast highlights and espn top plays

NOT saying we want guys hurt!!! but he absolutely did NOT lead with his head and it is the job of the DB to separate the receiver from the ball. defense is a very tough job these days

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

So Spalding gets called for targeting and unsportsmanlike, but the UND OL doesn't get called for anything?
                        It's apparently against the rules to call a penalty on a UND player.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Still no penalties on UND. I mean probability wise that seems extreme.

Comment

• That probably is targeting, but I don't blame Graham for that. Not excited about his extracurricular, though. No need to say something to a kid that's knocked out.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

• Nice sneaky hold by UND # 32 on that TD run. But it's against the rules to call penalties on UND, so...
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• I may be in the minority but I don’t think that was that vicious of a hit. The only way he doesn’t get called for targeting on that play is to not hit him

Comment

Working...
                                X