Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Montana State (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Semi-finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

I agree. I will be SHOCKED if NDSU loses to Montana State.
    Who cares. I won't be watching

Comment

NDSU coaches will be prepared to stop him from running 40 times. Our coaches should have but our Dbacks cant defend, Aside from the holding on the oline, our D cant get any pressure.

No way this game should be going the way it is.

"The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Honestly I’d be shocked if NDSU can do anything against them. And I do not think even with 3 weeks vm an they come up with a way to stop that kid. I’d tell Ifanse to pack for Lincoln

Comment

• Montana State made defensive adjustments at halftime and the Jacks ... did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

NDSU coaches will be prepared to stop him from running 40 times. Our coaches should have but our Dbacks cant defend, Aside from the holding on the oline, our D cant get any pressure.

No way this game should be going the way it is.
            Mellotts been great today but long term he can’t run like he has been. It’ll end like Gronowski’s season last year

Comment

• Jacks get down to the 8 yard line and it's just a mess from there. Now it's 4th and goal from the 21.

Comment

• Eddie Miller deserves a meal of his choice at Cubby's for keeping drive alive

Comment

• Hogs getting schooled today

this is why I think MSU takes out the Bison

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                    Hogs getting schooled today

this is why I think MSU takes out the Bison
                    Watson could be wild card. He can impact return game, and if MSU is still down a DB, that'd be advantage Bison

Comment

• Let's face it. The Jacks were dominated in the second half. Defense made no adjustments for Millott. Oladokun has been okay but just not good enough.

Comment

• Why would you still have Mellott out there…that kid is that offense as long as McCutcheon stays healthy

Comment

• Not sure what happened after the Jacks had a first and goal from the 8. I mean they still had a slight chance at that point. And what happened to Isaiah Davis in this one? Didn't even look like himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                            Why would you still have Mellott out there…that kid is that offense as long as McCutcheon stays healthy
                            Wonder what the chances of his career progressing like McElvain's, formerly at UNI, will be. He seems to be a more proficient passer, but McCutcheon is his Weston

Comment

• And that'll do it. Jacks get cute too many times and fumble the hook and ladder. It's over. Jacks get shut out in the second half for the second time in the playoffs.

Comment

• Well, we bring it a full 30 minutes every Saturday. That's just not good enough.

Four losses with this level of talent, even with the injuries, should not happen. On the season, we underperformed, plain and simple. The single word that describes this team/season is inconsistent. That's not a word that applies to national championship teams.
                                Last edited by JackFan96; 12-18-2021, 04:29 PM.
                                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                                X