Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Montana State (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Semi-finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use the TE's

Comment

• Jacks offensive line is really getting worked in the second half.

Comment

• Washington High is now considered a postsecondary institution

Comment

• Did the defensive coaches get on the airplane at halftime and ready to head home or what? Adjustments? Nope. A freshman qb is killing the Jacks. The Bobcats have multiple starters not playing today because of injuries but MSU is playing well. Jacks OL looks very average again against a very good opponent. Oh well! Enjoy the malts and snacks on the trip home again.

Comment

• Can’t wait for Eck to leave. Terrible play calling down 2 TDS with less than 10 minutes to play.

Comment

• Great to see the Sac State second half this week. Well done.

Comment

• Isaiah Davis has 13 yards on 9 carries. Mind boggling.

Comment

• …but the Jacks played 25 games in a calendar year. Geezus uninspired. Love this team, hate what happens 2-3 games a season

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    Guess what? Secondary gets picked apart again on 3rd and long.
                    Regardless of outcome, I hope changes are made to secondary coaching structure

Also, I believe Jacks face MSU to open 2023 season

Comment

• Our defensive scheme has never been any good against mobile QBs.

Comment

• Well I guess we are giving NDSU the game plan how to beat MSU. Calling it now NDSU wins another national championship.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                          Now down by 2 scores we’re running the freaking ball. Good lord.
                          I will miss Eck OL coaching but not his play calling.

Comment

• Notwithstanding all of the refereeing mistakes/missed calls, Montana State has been making all the plays they needed to make...SDSU hasn't. Jacks basically need an immediate turnover and a quick score. Now.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Well I guess we are giving NDSU the game plan how to beat MSU. Calling it now NDSU wins another national championship.
                              I agree. I will be SHOCKED if NDSU loses to Montana State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                                Why is Beanum not playing???
                                He's been in on special teams and multiple plays on defense, I believe, so it's not an injury

Comment

Working...
                                X