Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Montana State (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Semi-finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 HOOK AND LADDERS?!?! I’ll happily help Eck pack up.

Comment

• MSU dared Chris O to beat them and he's not that guy. Decent caretaker QB but not a game changer. SDSU defense was a big disappointment. MSU plays this game in Fargo and they are national champs.

Comment

• Still think Millott will have 30 carries for 80 yards against NDSU, but he was impressive today. Give credit to Montana State for adjusting at halftime while the Jacks did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          Still think Millott will have 30 carries for 80 yards against NDSU, but he was impressive today. Give credit to Montana State for adjusting at halftime while the Jacks did not.
          THAT’S EXACTLY THE ISSUE WITH THIS STAFF…lack of adjustments.

Comment

Let's face it. The Jacks were dominated in the second half. Defense made no adjustments for Millott. Oladokun has been okay but just not good enough.
            Defense couldn't get off the field and offense couldn't respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
              2 HOOK AND LADDERS?!?! I’ll happily help Eck pack up.
              That's called "going to the well once too often." Same as that center screen to the tight end--MSU sniffed that out the ... um ... third? time they saw it.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Not sure what happened after the Jacks had a first and goal from the 8. I mean they still had a slight chance at that point. And what happened to Isaiah Davis in this one? Didn't even look like himself.
                The second half wasn't the 605 Hogs greatest football. Couldn't get the run going and Oladokun got constant pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post

That's called "going to the well once too often." Same as that center screen to the tight end--MSU sniffed that out the ... um ... third? time they saw it.
                  Same as fake FGs to kickers.

id have to watch the replay but it certainly looked like Janke should’ve scored instead of going out at the 6 yd line on one of those last series. Am I wrong on that?

Sure love these guys and I’d rather have rubs like this than 5-7 seasons. Take some time, hope the spring is tailored to be a little easier. Get rest and healing, 9 months and change.

Comment

id have to watch the replay but it certainly looked like Janke should’ve scored instead of going out at the 6 yd line on one of those last series. Am I wrong on that?
                    He would have but juggled the ball. He was just making sure he caught it.

Comment

• September 3rd, 2022, against Iowa. Who's the QB for the Jacks???

Comment

He was juggling the ball and had to secure it. Had he caught it clean, he likely walks into the end zone.

Comment

September 3rd, 2022, against Iowa. Who's the QB for the Jacks???
                          If he's healthy, there's no doubt it is Gronowski.

Comment

• Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

He would have but juggled the ball. He was just making sure he caught it.
                            ahhh, I hope the JUGS machine gets some use this off season…would also like to see less 1st down celebrations…but that’s just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

If he's healthy, there's no doubt it is Gronowski.
                              Yep and honestly I hope they find a way to get Mark, Isaiah and Chase in the backfield at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                Excited about this one. Hope we can put two great halves of FB together.
                                nope, just another 1 good half and crap for the other. Not sure why coaches cant get a full game plan. football is a game of adjustments, we clearly didnt. Good thing conference basketball season starts soon.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X