Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Montana State (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Semi-finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what? Secondary gets picked apart again on 3rd and long.

Comment

• whatever I'm out

Comment

• Why is Beanum not playing???

Comment

• Defense can't make a damn play.

Comment

• Frisco, We Have A Problem.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Congratulations to NDSU on their upcoming national title.

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                Defense can't make a damn play.
                MSU wide receivers are just flat out beating the SDSU D-backs.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Frisco, We Have A Problem.
                  One problem is uncalled OPI by McCutcheon.

The other is barring an epic Jacks' comeback Frisco will be frequented by two nauseating teams

Comment

• 1 on 1 our DBs will lose 80% of the time

Comment

• Come on Refs time to finally give us a break. you did your best with nova and now MSU. How can you miss so many holding penalties. its criminal.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Gardner has been just overwhelmed in coverage by McCutcheon. He's never been burned, but he's never made a play, keeps slipping past the receiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          1 on 1 our DBs will lose 80% of the time
                          Our DBs just look slow too. Our CO-DCs just won't go away from man on man because the D-line can't get to Millott either.

Comment

• Now down by 2 scores we’re running the freaking ball. Good lord.

Comment

• There's no nice way to say it. Don Gardner is getting worked. And Oladoukin is getting his brains bashed in by his freshman counterpart...he's generally had time, but hasn't made plays. There are other things going on. Our D is a mess. But those are biggies.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

• they havent been able to stop kraft all day and Hienz has 1 catch i think. how can we not use game changing tight ends better. boggles my mind.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X