No announcement yet.

NCAA FCS Championship - Semifinals @ Montana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My preview of Montana State. They are good but did get beat up on defense. I'm very interested to see what the coaches do with two games of tape now on the young QB. Sam Houston made him look like the second coming of Tebow. This should be a great game!

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...ana-state.html
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Coach Vigen Presser

Comment

I'm not a fan of all the early QB comparisons for Touchdown Tommy with just two starts under his belt. The color guy on Saturday suggested Taysom Hill. Hill, Tebow, Streveler all have something in common. Like others have mentioned, I guess we'll have to see how he handles passes outside of the fade. Saturday was his first game without significant wind, and I'm sure it'll be another windy one in Bozeman this Saturday.

Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to WestSideRabbit or anyone else who has been making comparisons. I just think it's a disservice to the freshman to be lumped with that group before the cat is out of the bag. Maybe it's because the other guys that I can think of that would fit that mold and aren't named Jeff Garcia are Hall of Famers.
        Last edited by peavy; 12-13-2021, 05:05 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Originally posted by peavy View Post
          I'm not a fan of all the early QB comparisons for Touchdown Tommy with just two starts under his belt. The color guy on Saturday suggested Taysom Hill. Hill, Tebow, Streveler all have something in common. Like others have mentioned, I guess we'll have to see how he handles passes outside of the fade. Saturday was his first game without significant wind, and I'm sure it'll be another windy one in Bozeman this Saturday.
          as of now they are saying 30°F, 10-15 mph winds, 20% probability of precipitation

FWIW I dont like the QB comparisons either after 2 starts

Comment

For once, I’m not really sure that snow actually favors the Jacks. But just for the spectacle, I hope it’s a blizzard. Outdoor football in December for the right to go to Frisco in a white out is what dreams are made of.

Comment

I don’t want to derail this thread, but this likely has something to do with the Eck to Idaho rumors.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status...25009693224960

Comment

Should probably be in its own thread but Stig has signed a 2 year extension through 2025. I’m guessing he will be done after the 2025 season through my own speculation.

http://bit.ly/3ERUckr

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                  For once, I’m not really sure that snow actually favors the Jacks. But just for the spectacle, I hope it’s a blizzard. Outdoor football in December for the right to go to Frisco in a white out is what dreams are made of.
                  Forecast high of 37 would probably make it more likely to be rain/sleet rather than snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats2506 View Post

Coach Vigen Presser
                    Thanks for sharing that. I'd been unaware that Kraft had been recruited by Vigen when he was at Wyoming.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Thanks for sharing that. I'd been unaware that Kraft had been recruited by Vigen when he was at Wyoming.
                      I think even at one point Kraft decommitted or was rumored to about to flip to Wyoming. Thankful he stuck with the Jacks.

Comment

Stig said tonight that Pierre Strong’s tests today went well and that the trainer is optimistic for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post

I think even at one point Kraft decommitted or was rumored to about to flip to Wyoming. Thankful he stuck with the Jacks.
                          I thought I'd read somewhere that Wyoming was once a potential destination, but I wasn't aware how closely Vigen had been involved

Comment

Congrats on making it to the semis. You guys have been quite the road warriors. Villanova put up more of a fight than I expected...although the outcome and spread was about what I thought it would be...just figured there would be less points overall.

Comment

https://msubobcats.com/news/2021/12/...oon-today.aspx

Limited tickets available

Comment

tickets are sold out, students too, the only left are the ones SDSU has.

Comment

Working...
                                X