This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Nine new Jacks have committed so far on signing day today. Cullen McShane, Brody Gormley, Derrick Johnson, Rhett Foster, David Alpers, Zach Brummels, Brian Williams, Bryce Johnson, Kytan Fyfe.
    fantastic group in this late signing period...I guess the Alpers speculation can end.

Comment

Yesterday release in GoJacks.
      https://gojacks.com/news/2022/2/2/fo...additions.aspx
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Jacks get a late addition in transfer LB Jason Freeman from Olivet Nazarene in Illinois. Played two seasons and was two-time NAIA All-American. One of those seasons was the spring COVID season, so he should have three seasons left to play.

Comment

Looking at the 2022 roster, I didn’t see Chase Mason. I thought he committed. Did he not sign?

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
            Looking at the 2022 roster, I didn’t see Chase Mason. I thought he committed. Did he not sign?
            Chase is definitely there and participating in workouts. He has been in some social media pictures/videos.

Comment

Originally posted by LARabbit View Post
              I see that Brandon Lane entered the transfer portal yesterday as well. He's a player that added 45 lbs. during his time with the Jacks! I would have thought he would have a chance to get some decent playing time next year on the d-line.
              Appears he's headed to Stephen F. Austin.

Comment

can someone make this sticky its nice to look back like the other lists
                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Working...
                X