No announcement yet.

Who’s making the Trip - Frisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This DFW​​​​​ based Rabbit welcome you down U S 77 to Frisco. Looking forward to tailgating with my fellow Rabbits.

Comment

My wife and I and another couple are leaving Friday after work and driving until I’m tired of driving and then going to the rest of the way Saturday and leaving after the game and doing the same thing driving until I’m tired of driving and going the rest of the way home Monday. We are staying at the Cambria Hotel in Plano. It was recommended as being within close walking distance of multiple bars and restaurant and only 10 min from the stadium.

Comment

Have game 1 ticket available. Sec 102 row 20. Selling for face value.

Comment

https://gojacks.com/sports/2021/5/13/fan-guide.aspx

I'm confused. You can park at 6 a.m. but tailgating lots don't open until 2 hours before the game???

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            https://gojacks.com/sports/2021/5/13/fan-guide.aspx

I'm confused. You can park at 6 a.m. but tailgating lots don't open until 2 hours before the game???

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
            what time do the bars open?

Comment

I don’t know if I can make it through the last stretch of work before the weekend...or a family graduation tomorrow as well. The wait is worse than the SLT. In other news, the excitement around Sioux Falls is unlike any I’ve seen before. Lots of blue and yellow gear flying off shelves here.

I’m also seeing a lot of stories on players by their hometown media (I.e. Gronowski has had stories by a lot of Chicago outlets). To say this is big is an understatement. This season certainly mattered. Can’t wait for Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                I don’t know if I can make it through the last stretch of work before the weekend...or a family graduation tomorrow as well. The wait is worse than the SLT. In other news, the excitement around Sioux Falls is unlike any I’ve seen before. Lots of blue and yellow gear flying off shelves here.

I’m also seeing a lot of stories on players by their hometown media (I.e. Gronowski has had stories by a lot of Chicago outlets). To say this is big is an understatement. This season certainly mattered. Can’t wait for Sunday!
                The South Dakota media (outside of the Yankton Press and Dakotan) has really been blowing up the Frisco story too. Lots of publicity is reaching people who might now buy a ticket to a future game or start to follow sports at State. I'd sure like to see the attention a win on Sunday would get.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

The South Dakota media (outside of the Yankton Press and Dakotan) has really been blowing up the Frisco story too. Lots of publicity is reaching people who might now buy a ticket to a future game or start to follow sports at State. I'd sure like to see the attention a win on Sunday would get.
                  James C from P&D too busy scanning for national liberal tweets to pass on.

Comment

I heard a couple of old guys at the liquor store talking about the game. Not a word they said was close to accurate, but they were fired about the Jacks playing for the title.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                    X