Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beef Bowl Predictions

Originally posted by ArrowsATC
    Offense will be hitting on all eight and I don't think the D can have another down week.

UCA - 24
    SDSU - 10

Go Bears --
    Brave prediction from a Bears fan. No idea how we will play but if its anything like the last 2 weeks we win.

Home crowd exceeds 10,000

SDSU 20
    UCA 17

Same score as this last week. 2 good defensive teams. I'll be there even if only for one half.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This is a statement game for SDSU. The statement is, we've moved past the UWL loss and this is our first opportunity to show the SD fans what we're really all about. I see the rushing game really coming into their own. Our D shows that they are for real after the last 2 weeks leading up to today. Big win by the Jacks.

SDSU 28
      UCA 10

Crowd: 8,500 (no UCA crowd and alot of the students heading down to USD will hurt the crowd)
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

SDSU 30
        UCA 13

The offense has their coming out party and wins by two TD's. I could also see it close, but this game is big in many ways. If this game was in Ark. it would be a different story.

Crowd: 9,050

Comment

After our long trip to South Dakota State.   The Bears will get their legs stretched sometime before the end of the first half so the score should be closer than usual.

Bears 33 ;D
          Bunnys  17 :'(

Bears  53
          Augustana 7

UCA sweeps and wins official South Dakota championship!
          Go Bears!!!!

Comment

UCA will not be playing the state of South Dakota's "B" team this week.

They will be playing the "A" team, SDSU.

UCA will

fumble

stumble

and crumble

SDSU 24
            UCA 0

The PRIDE OF THE DAKOTA'S will win the battle of the bands. (see the smack section)

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
              This is a statement game for SDSU.  The statement is, we've moved past the UWL loss and this is our first opportunity to show the SD fans what we're really all about.
              Hey, no shame in losing to a regionally and nationally recognized non-scholarship athletic program like UWL . . . they beat NAIA - Azusa Pacific University and D3 - UW-Stevens Point too! [smiley=embarassed.gif]

Bears by a bunch . . . [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

UCA will

fumble

stumble

and crumble

SDSU 24
                UCA 0

The PRIDE OF THE DAKOTA'S will win the battle of the bands. (see the smack section)
                LOL...ISU held us to 3 points, so I don't think you guys will hold us scoreless...also is UCA's marching band really coming or are you just being funny?

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031
                  Too bad it's D-days down in Vermillion and tons of kids will be down there. I will be in attendance for the game but I wish we could get a bigger crowd.

Granted it is D-Days, but it is also Senior Day at SDSU. It will be fun to have the parents and Seniors that are looking at State sitting in the stands with us.

SDSU -- 28
                  UCA -- 14

11,000 +

Comment

Boy some of us have drank the Kool-aid.

I'm optimistic and everything, but I don't see any shut-outs coming here.

And I don't see our offense scoring 30 points on anyone.
                    (I hope they prove me wrong.)

I'm gonna go with a 17-13 victory in another hard fought defensive game.

Field position and kicking will play a major factor in a close game, and I like our kickers.

Other than that, it's a toss up.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

UCA will

fumble

stumble

and crumble

SDSU 24
                      UCA 0

Bold prediction my boy!!!   I hope you are right, that would send our Coyote friends right back into their den (wolf/coyote????)!!!!

I love it!!!

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

If the weather sucks and the field is muddy:

UCA 10 SDSU 3 - defensive or special teams TD is the difference. Attendance - 12000+ announced, 7,500 actual bodies.

If the weather holds and the field is in decent shape:

UCA 24 SDSU 10. Attendance - 12,500+ announced, 10,000 actual bodies.

Edit

I was just informed that the Jacks will win by 2 TD's. My bad.
                        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

somebody tell CatchemAll that the actual predictions thread is located in the "Week 6 picks" thread. This thread is dedicated to each team giving a prediction on how much their team will win by. Similar to saying my dad could beat up your dad.
                          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

OK, I'll jump in.

Bears 24
                            'Jacks 17

Attendance, I have no idea but at least 2!!

Comment

UCA - 35
                              SDSU - 17

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                                somebody tell CatchemAll that the actual predictions thread is located in the "Week 6 picks" thread.  This thread is dedicated to each team giving a prediction on how much their team will win by.  Similar to saying my dad could beat up your dad.
                                What if I don't think my dad can beat up their dad?

SDSU is on a two game win streak when I pick against them, so I'm just trying to keep with the trend.

No everyone take a deep breath, relax, and realize I'm just having a little fun.
                                I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Working...
                                X