Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by scbison View Post
    The weird thing about being a Bison fan is that cold weather games are very rare. SDSU is the only driveable FCS game and there hasn't been one in November since 2007.
    SDSU's home playoff game against Villanova was cold last year but other than that game it's been about 3 years since SDSU has had a cold home game.
    SDSU's game against UNI this season was played in rain and not very nice. I used to think the crappier the weather, the better it is for SDSU but I think that has changed a lot over the last couple of years.

Comment

I'm irritated.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        Yes, let's have the censored "open" discussion...as in only when you agree with it. You got called out (by me) and you refused to admit you could be wrong. Now you write this...way to hide behind the moderator badge. That is sad. I'm done with this topic...made my point...
        Hmmm. You've disagreed with the moderators on this board before. This thread is open for discussion, opinion, speculation etc. but not trolling. Take that elsewhere. If you want an "open discussion" -- I wrote about open in the context of like "open for business" -- and you include in your definition of "open discussion" the direction your fellow northern visitor was pointed, then we have a minor disagreement.

Comment

I went out and took a picture of said crane.....crane.jpg

Cant see it on the picture...but I zoomed way in and this is what is on the flag....

tabflag.jpg

what the......
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

LOL -- good one!

Comment

No double standard here!

Comment

I feel that we have lowered our standards of what qualifies as "trolling" on a message board.
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  Hmmm. You've disagreed with the moderators on this board before. This thread is open for discussion, opinion, speculation etc. but not trolling. Take that elsewhere. If you want an "open discussion" -- I wrote about open in the context of like "open for business" -- and you include in your definition of "open discussion" the direction your fellow northern visitor was pointed, then we have a minor disagreement.
                  Wow, looks like I missed a bunch of fun! TAB calls it the way he sees it. And he is right. I asked both here and bisonville if rumor was true. No troll job intended; I'm not even smart enough to try to troll that way. You gave me way too much credit!

Comment

Come on, people, let's keep the smack in the smack threads where it belongs. (Both ways.)

Pretty please?
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      I went out and took a picture of said crane.....[ATTACH=CONFIG]910[/ATTACH]

Cant see it on the picture...but I zoomed way in and this is what is on the flag....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]911[/ATTACH]

what the......
                      Absolutely hilarious! Well done my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        LOL -- good one!
                        I agree. What is really funny...how two faced you are...calling out trolling (when it isn't trolling)...but then smack against the north is perfectly fine. Yep, what a moderator you guys have. So pathetic.

Don't get me wrong...I love Rowdy's post...good post by a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Come on, people, let's keep the smack in the smack threads where it belongs. (Both ways.)

Pretty please?
                          If your moderator wouldn't have stuck his nose in this, nothing would have happened...just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Pretty please?
                            If you can point out my smack, more than happy to. I did see a moderator smacking....
                            Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 11-01-2017, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Imagine that ..Nazi's from up north telling the SDSU fanboard owner and moderator how to run their board.

Color me surprised.

Hey Bison fans...go **** yourselves.

Now that's smack in a non-smack thread.

Go Jacks...**** they Bison
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I think people get a little defensive too quickly around here.

I saw nothing wrong with TSCF's question, nor TAB coming to his D.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X