Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That's just sick and wrong (considering I can't make it). We had a crawfish boil at last Saturday's tailgate. Fun times keeping track of the runners that kept trying to escape.
    I'll stick to the burgers, brats and pork loin. Consider me not cultured I guess.

Or I could be the one keeping track of the runners I guess. Used to catch them all the time when I was younger, never ate one though.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

what time do y'all start tailgating? i see the 10-day forecast is showing a high of 39... ouch! you'll recognize me with my layers on like it's below 0 does the bookstore sell jackrabbit snowsuits?? :P

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        That's just sick and wrong (considering I can't make it). We had a crawfish boil at last Saturday's tailgate. Fun times keeping track of the runners that kept trying to escape.
        We’ll miss your big bird 🐥stroll through the tailgating grounds! As well as great home brews. So since not as many game tix for Bison, going to tailgate at the FargoDome😏

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          We’ll miss your big bird stroll through the tailgating grounds! As well as great home brews. So since not as many game tix for Bison, going to tailgate at the FargoDome

I had tickets and was planning on going...but my wife signed up the kids for metro league basketball...and games are EVERY Saturday through the playoffs. Still waiting on getting the second half of the season's game times...so maybe I can make the games but the tailgates will most likely be out. So no tailgating for poor TAB.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLRabbit View Post
            what time do y'all start tailgating? i see the 10-day forecast is showing a high of 39... ouch! you'll recognize me with my layers on like it's below 0 does the bookstore sell jackrabbit snowsuits?? :P
            Haha! We'll probably start around 9am. We'll get the roof and walls up on the tent and hopefully have a heater of some sort. Should be nice and toasty ones everyone shows up.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Do you still need tickets? I messaged you.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                Do you still need tickets? I messaged you.
                YES! still looking...

Comment

YES! still looking...
                  I may have two. See PM

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

#42 for the Bison ejected from the UNI game for targeting. He'll have to sit out the first half of the Nov 4 game.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      #42 for the Bison ejected from the UNI game for targeting. He'll have to sit out the first half of the Nov 4 game.
                      'Yotes just had a LB (#39) in same situation. Sounds like they're already thin at LB too.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        That's their stud RS Freshman OLB.
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Could get these bib overalls. You'll see students wearing these without shirts, but I think they have "liquid courage"/"antifreeze" to warm themselves. I recommend a Carhartt coverall/coat combo with Jacks hoodie and stocking cap.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                            'Yotes just had a LB (#39) in same situation. Sounds like they're already thin at LB too.
                            I was actually watching the game during that part. What sucked for them was none of the camera angles caught it so it couldn't even be properly reviewed. The refs had to go with what they called on the field since none of the cameras caught the hit on the quarterback.
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                              That's their stud RS Freshman OLB.
                              Yep, Jabril Cox. Kid is a playmaker. Hoping to get Sr. OLB Chris Board back from an injury this week.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                                I was actually watching the game during that part. What sucked for them was none of the camera angles caught it so it couldn't even be properly reviewed. The refs had to go with what they called on the field since none of the cameras caught the hit on the quarterba.
                                Good,the camera angles and overall positioning of the replay cameras at the Fargo Dome suck, and they don't do anything about it, finally comes back and bites them this time.
                                Last edited by filbert; 10-30-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X