X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GopherHole
    replied
    Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Thanks UWM/SDSU for the updates all season long!

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Matt Wedig: Illinois St Commit.
    Skyler Myers: Wisconsin commit.
    Zach Pelland: Colgate commit.
    Christopher Reames: Iowa commit.

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied

That was my suspicion too.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post

Mike Sautter with the Omaha World Herald still has our three NebraskaJacks committed to SDSU. Sautter did not include Chase Norblade in his story. Hope it holds true coming signing day.
    I DM’d Mike about Chase and he said that he only included scholarship athletes on the list.

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Not sure. Reimer, Johnson, and Darnell are all HUGE gets for us. Norblade is a solid PWO. GophorHole can talk more about their traits.

I'm worried about the fact that every Nebraska kid dreams about playing for the Huskers. Frost did that "Nebraska" day last year after he was hired and brought in all of the top in state kids and they got a bunch of verbals/flips from that. I'm interested to see if they try that again. Their season is over so it frees up the coaches to get in these schools and living rooms. It wouldn't shock me if we lost a couple but it would still be disappointing.
    I'd love to give an update on their traits, unfortunately, I never worked any of their games or had a chance to see them play. Unless you want to count watching Reimer play basketball last year. His skill set fits football better.

Mike Sautter with the Omaha World Herald still has our three NebraskaJacks committed to SDSU. Sautter did not include Chase Norblade in his story. Hope it holds true coming signing day.

It's also refreshing to not see any Nebraska preps committed to the Bison. They've had some big time talent come out of the Husker state in recent years.

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Who else does Welch have offers from besides Wyoming, NDSU and SDSU. It looks like a PWO from Minnesota. Looks like he could be a clone of Jake Wieneke. Wonder if we have a legitimate shot at him?
    I was late getting the update on him and a couple of others on the lists. Looks like Treyton has significant interest for some time. He's also apparently a good friend of Evan Hull.

WR - Treyton Welch, 6'3" 205, Buffalo, MN - HUDL
    Offers: Wyoming, Northern Michigan, NDSU, UNI, Western Illinois, Brown, Columbia, Augie

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Who else does Welch have offers from besides Wyoming, NDSU and SDSU. It looks like a PWO from Minnesota. Looks like he could be a clone of Jake Wieneke. Wonder if we have a legitimate shot at him?

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied

Maybe the Aggies? Could not edit my post.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    Lobos an independent this season. Not sure where their future lies. There are 5 teams in FBS that have a lower Sagarin rating. Not much of a view from down there.
    About the only thing you could say positive about New Mexico State is it would be closer to home.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Marqui Johnson now gets an offer from FBS New Mexico State.
    Lobos an independent this season. Not sure where their future lies. There are 5 teams in FBS that have a lower Sagarin rating. Not much of a view from down there.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Great story on WR target Marqui Johnson https://www.facebook.com/CameronCox1...4994784463351/
    He would be an outstanding get for us. Obviously his size is holding him back from FBS offers (similar to Love) but Coach Eidsness has shown how creative he can be with this type of player. Adding Love and Johnson would be HUGE as they have uncommon speed and athleticism.
    Marqui Johnson now gets an offer from FBS New Mexico State.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

You inspired me so I wrote a blog. https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...wish-list.html
    Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 11-27-2018, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

So Stig and Lujan made a visit to Maple Grove. Interesting... I'm guessing this wouldn't have happened if we were playing anyone else besides Duquesne. Maybe we still have a chance on Hull.

https://twitter.com/dana_castonguay/...86376533348352

In other running back news, it sure looks like NDSU is going to flip Missouri State rb commit Ontario Russel. He had "MSU Commit" in his profile yesterday before the visit and now it is gone. If Russell flips and with the Bison already having two other RB commits, I assume Hull would no longer have an offer on the table from NDSU.
    https://twitter.com/ontario_russell/...86307174883333

Leave a comment:

• Jacks-02
    replied

Great story on WR target Marqui Johnson https://www.facebook.com/CameronCox1...4994784463351/
    He would be an outstanding get for us. Obviously his size is holding him back from FBS offers (similar to Love) but Coach Eidsness has shown how creative he can be with this type of player. Adding Love and Johnson would be HUGE as they have uncommon speed and athleticism.
    That is an excellent story. Seems like a perfect type of kid for SDSU, I hope we can land him!

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X