GDT: @NDSU in the Quarterfinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @NDSU in the Quarterfinals

Outcoached today on every level. Plain and simple. Started with the 3 man rush/prevent coverage to the first down marker on 3rd and long in the first quarter. Culiminated with the complete ineptitude displayed by Eidsness play selections in crucial situations.

Comment

Oh well, next year is nc or bust. Go Jimmy Maddawg!!!

Comment

I'm just commenting just like everyone else, just in a less tactful manner. It's just more entertaining that everyone else on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
          Who cares where we play them it was not going to in Brookings Frisco would have been a home game anyways. Gotta compete and coach
          This. I dont understand people bitching about our seed. We had 3 losses.....3! We could have won more games an improved our seed. But we'd still have to eventually beat these guys. Are we hoping someone else will beat them so we dont have to? Thats a little b@$ch thought process.

Comment

Remember this was on national TV. Not winning any recruiting battles this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NDSU will continue like this until MVFC teams figure out how to beat them in the regular season and take them out of the high seeds, and out of the Fargodome. Tall order, because as is, they can probably outrecruit Minnesota, IA, and IA State right now, especially for athletes that are really good, but maybe not NFL good.

Comment

Is this the same team that played in the first quarter?

This has been an a$$-kicking.

Comment

Do you think anyone will ask Stig the tough questions? If they do, does he actually answer them?

We have one more year with Jake, Dallas, and TC. Don't waste it
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I actually do have an ugly head! But I'm rich so my wife doesn't care!

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Oh your ugly head is now visible.

Comment

I wonder if JMU hangs 65 points on the Bison next week. My prediction in 4 ots. NDSU 66 JMS 65

Comment

Another 9-4 season. Jacks have never had a 10 win season. Been close so many times.

Next year they have Duquense, @Montana State, Drake and then NDSU, UNI, and ISU-R at home. They should be good. But this one still sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          This. I dont understand people bitching about our seed. We had 3 losses.....3! We could have won more games an improved our seed. But we'd still have to eventually beat these guys. Are we hoping someone else will beat them so we dont have to? Thats a little b@$ch thought process.
                          It's about this team's mentality. You can't beat the bison in a big game if you are consistently underperforming in the regular season games that matter.
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Final: NDSU 36, SDSU 10.

Jacks with 192 total yards and 19:05 TOP. 40+ min of TOP for the Bison is ridiculous.

Too many mistakes killed them. That 3rd and 23 turned this game.

Go Dukes.

Comment

Total horsepoop.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Well that was a giant waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X