• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    No, it's not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You must not have gotten the Twin Cam (A burger sandwiched between two grilled cheese sandwiches). I didn't have to eat again for a week.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      You must not have gotten the Twin Cam (A burger sandwiched between two grilled cheese sandwiches). I didn't have to eat again for a week.
      Nope, definitely didn't get that. Don't remember what I got so it wasn't very memorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Huh, it will be interesting to see how long it lasts. Sioux Falls is begging for new places to eat, so I'm sure it will do well for a while.
        I was surprised to read this comment about SF needing new places to eat. Downtown has tons of great restaurants and you can find pretty much any ethnic food you like if you look. I think our food scene is great for the size of our city.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          I was surprised to read this comment about SF needing new places to eat. Downtown has tons of great restaurants and you can find pretty much any ethnic food you like if you look. I think our food scene is great for the size of our city.
          It's definitely getting better, but it's just flooded with chain restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            I agree. Downtown you have Parker's, Bros., Ode, M.B. Haskett, Breadico, Jacky's, Sanaa's, and a lot more. Love the SF food scene.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              I agree. Downtown you have Parker's, Bros., Ode, M.B. Haskett, Breadico, Jacky's, Sanaa's, and a lot more. Love the SF food scene.
              This is what I'm talking about. Tons of good restaurants Downtown, Eastbank, etc.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Huh, it will be interesting to see how long it lasts. Sioux Falls is begging for new places to eat, so I'm sure it will do well for a while.
                You serious? Taphouse 41, Ode, Parkers, Bros, Minerva's, Jacky's, Giliberto's, Callaways, Willows,and Tre, CH Patisserie, Queen City, Haskett, Big Rig BBQ are all better than most places I have eaten anywhere. I did think the Mackenzie river was better than most but probably won't return. I have not eaten at Old Soul yet, but I know the chef and she usually does good work.

I will try to get into those places FargoBison mentioned. I try to eat somewhere new every time I go anywhere
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

It's definitely getting better, but it's just flooded with chain restaurants.
                  If you are eating at chains it means you aren't looking. You have to ignore them and look through to see the local, also try the new ice cream place over in the strip mall by Olive Garden. It's a local family dairy. They make their own waffle cones and the ice cream is awesome

local chains and restaurants I didn't list but deserve mention: shenanigan's, Backyard BBQ(local), B&G local, Sugar's, Fiero, Tomacelli's, Pizza man, Rowdy Hog, Woody's($5 burgers on Monday), Foley's, Carnaval,
                  Krav'n, Attic
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

If anyone else was waiting to hear about getting tickets from the allotment, I just got called and bought 2, can't wait! Pumped that they called, I really didn't think I would get them.
                    Can't believe I got a call too. The wife and I will be headed up Saturday morning. I just didn't think that I had enough priority points built up. I'm so pumped. I'm excited to actually sit in the SDSU section this time.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

• Re: 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Heads up to all those traveling on Saturday, it's very preliminary, but it is looking like a snowstorm will be making it's way through East River and southern Minnesota all day Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        Can't believe I got a call too. The wife and I will be headed up Saturday morning. I just didn't think that I had enough priority points built up. I'm so pumped. I'm excited to actually sit in the SDSU section this time.
                        I got the call but I'm on call so I'll be watching at work. DVR will also be set.

It does look like there is a weather system headed our way.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm shocked by the level of arrogance by NDSU fans about this game. I know I shouldn't be, but I am.

We beat them in nearly every facet the first game and they're lucky it wasn't a 34-17 game. I don't see us wasting red zone opportunities this week as we have seemed to solve that problem from earlier in the year. IMO, Easton Stick is the wildcard for them. I wasn't that impressed with him the two games I watched this year (USD and SDSU) but he put up big numbers other times including last week. I would also look for the Bison offensive line to try and establish themselves early after a lackluster performance in the first match-up. I hope our DL and LB's are ready to go. I just don't see NDSU slowing down our offense unless TC has another wild throwing day.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

My call is NDSU is going to keep it simple on both sides of the ball. I think on defense the Rabbits are going to see a steady diet of simple run plays including lots of Easton Stick QB off tackle plays and read option. On offense I think they will play it close to the best. Three and four man rushes with lots of zone on the back half. Just my cents......

With that being said no matter how the Bison play this game can be won by the Rabbits!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                              My call is NDSU is going to keep it simple on both sides of the ball. I think on defense the Rabbits are going to see a steady diet of simple run plays including lots of Easton Stick QB off tackle plays and read option. On offense I think they will play it close to the best. Three and four man rushes with lots of zone on the back half. Just my cents......

With that being said no matter how the Bison play this game can be won by the Rabbits!

Go Rabbits!
                              I agree with the fact that no matter how the Bison play, we can beat them. In the previous 5 years, if they played their best game, we didn't have a chance. This Saturday if they play their best game, we would have to match it, but I think we could still win as long as we have our best game too. Definitely feels good to be on what seems like a level playing field, compared to years past when it felt heavily slanted toward the bison.

Comment

I think the Bison will be extremely motivated. I have a feeling they come out really strong. The Jackrabbits are going to have to weather the storm.

Comment

Working...
                                X