2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

We beat them before, we can beat them again. This team is recruited and coached to compete against the Bison. I was at the last playoff game up there and the atmosphere was electric. It's pretty damn cool that it will be on ESPN.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Re: 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Well regardless...they are on to us....Bisonville figured it out. Evidently if they stop Goedert and Weineke, they will win. Time to pack it in. It was a good run
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      We beat them before, we can beat them again. This team is recruited and coached to compete against the Bison. I was at the last playoff game up there and the atmosphere was electric. It's pretty damn cool that it will be on ESPN.
      I wonder if this means we don't have to listen to the pro-Bison commentators?

Comment

Also to get the answer for the annual playoff question out of the way for newer board members and the forgetful: NO, THE DAKOTA MARKER IS NOT UP FOR GRABS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

How many reserved tickets will be available at 2 pm for the Jackrabbits? I thought I saw a tweet showing the sale going on.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            How many reserved tickets will be available at 2 pm for the Jackrabbits? I thought I saw a tweet showing the sale going on.
            Aren't visiting teams allotted 500 tickets (pg. 6)?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
              Aren't visiting teams allotted 500 tickets (pg. 6)?
              Families and donors will consume that many and more. There might be a small chance some families will not be there, but the ones who will be there could easily find a member of the family to jump on those. SRO may be the realistic goal.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Tickets purchased!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                  Tickets purchased!
                  Where can I buy these?

Comment

NDSU athletics

Comment

They went on sale at 2.

Comment

3rd Round Playoff Game Request

Comment

Do I expect a Jackrabbits win? No, no I don't.
                          Do I think they can win? Absolutely!
                          And, I might add, this is the most vulnerable the Bison have been in a while.

I will be pulling for the Rabbits as hard as I can from my couch!

Comment

I am concerned about our swing pass to the RB as a run game approach. The Bison are coached well enough to be able to read bail on coverage and pick 6 that thing if we try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                              I am concerned about our swing pass to the RB as a run game approach. The Bison are coached well enough to be able to read bail on coverage and pick 6 that thing if we try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I have faith in the coaches to identify possible weaknesses and opportunities, particularly based on what they did the last time they played the Bison. I was wondering if they might try incorporating Goedert into the screen passing game.

Comment

Working...
                              X