Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hobo Day 2016

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    If you did not buy the ticket, you are trespassing. Some one squeals and you are irked?
    Ya know... I thought about not posting that just because I knew I would get a comment like this from you... I'm going to ignore it.
    Last edited by CappinHard; 10-20-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      Ya know... I thought about not posting that just because I know I would get a comment like this from you... I'm going to ignore it.
      As predictable as a sunrise. YOU TRESPASSER!!! lol
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        If you did not buy the ticket, you are trespassing. Some one squeals and you are irked?
        "Trespassing"

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Agreed, thought it was weird that they didn't have more signage for sections in the front. or by the tunnels. hasn't been to confusing for us since we have a good idea where our seats have been, but people who aren't at many games or elderly I am sure it can add to the confusion of finding the right seat quickly.
          In general, signage is one area where the new stadium falls short. It can be difficult to find a bathroom when the concourses are full - especially for newcomers - because the signage is below eye level on the wall. Put some signs 10 feet in the air or above the doors at least.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            In general, signage is one area where the new stadium falls short. It can be difficult to find a bathroom when the concourses are full - especially for newcomers - because the signage is below eye level on the wall. Put some signs 10 feet in the air or above the doors at least.
            Yep you can never have enough signage (this goes for hotels, airports, highways, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Yep you can never have enough signage (this goes for hotels, airports, highways, etc.).
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDw4lsPDEho

:winkie:

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                https://vimeo.com/4919096

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                  As predictable as a sunrise. YOU TRESPASSER!!! lol
                  Forgive us our Tresspasses, You know the rest.

Comment

Is Hobo Day generally a big game to bring recruits in? Will there be several on the sidelines or do they hold off because of all that's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                      Is Hobo Day generally a big game to bring recruits in? Will there be several on the sidelines or do they hold off because of all that's going on?
                      My recollection (not that it's worth much) is that the big games is when they try to bring kids in to see the atmosphere.

Comment

Update - My count of ticket sales as of 9:25 a.m. on Friday. (I made a change to the capacity to show 40 more seats available. Media reports often talk about 19,300 capacity, SDSU media guide states 19,340 seats.)

19,340 capacity
                        1,427 available
                        17,913 sold (assuming student section is considered sold out)

Current attendance record is 17,348 from last year's Bizon game. Saturday is shaping up to be a great day to celebrate Hobo day, sole possession of first place in the MVFC and a potential record crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                          Update - My count of ticket sales as of 9:25 a.m. on Friday. (I made a change to the capacity to show 40 more seats available. Media reports often talk about 19,300 capacity, SDSU media guide states 19,340 seats.)

19,340 capacity
                          1,427 available

Current attendance record is 17,348 from last year's Bizon game. Saturday is shaping up to be a great day to celebrate Hobo day, sole possession of first place in the MVFC and a potential record crowd.
                          I hope our crowd can bring the noise. The Bison fans in the FDome were loud the ENTIRE game when the Jacks were on offense and quiet as can be when the Bison were on offense. Their fans definitely know how to bring it.

Is it Saturday yet? Longest week ever

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            I hope our crowd can bring the noise. The Bison fans in the FDome were loud the ENTIRE game when the Jacks were on offense and quiet as can be when the Bison were on offense. Their fans definitely know how to bring it.

Is it Saturday yet? Longest week ever
                            Yeah, doubt that will happen. I can't get more than about 20 people in my section to stand up on 3rd down. Thank God for the metal bleachers that people can stomp so at least we have some noise. Evidently yelling from the mouth isn't cool?!

Comment

Dallas Brown tweeted out this morning that he finally gets back on the field this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post

19,340 capacity
                                1,427 available

At 10:45 I have 1389 tickets left.

Comment

Working...
                                X