Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hobo day "THE THREAD"

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    What nothing to *iss and moan about? What's with you guys?
    Hold on, I'm sure we can find something.
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I'm not a fan of the yellow tops with blue pants

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
        I'm not a fan of the yellow tops with blue pants
        Actually, with blue pants is the only way I like yellow tops.
        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I'm upset there was no 50/50 raffle.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
            Actually, with blue pants is the only way I like yellow tops.
            Yeah otherwise if its all yellow that's just not a good look. Same with the blue tops they are better with the yellow pants.

The rabbit logo was ok but didn't look as clear as I would have like but the numbers on the helmet would be a great change.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Yeah otherwise if its all yellow that's just not a good look. Same with the blue tops they are better with the yellow pants.

The rabbit logo was ok but didn't look as clear as I would have like but the numbers on the helmet would be a great change.

I do not like Yellow on Yellow either. Terrible look.

Yellow tops, white pants work. White top yellow pants will also work (see LSU). Otherwise it should always be blue on blue, blue on yellow, blue on white, white on white, white on blue. Those are my fashion tips for the day, my work is done here.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                I do not like Yellow on Yellow either. Terrible look.

Yellow tops, white pants work. White top yellow pants will also work (see LSU). Otherwise it should always be blue on blue, blue on yellow, blue on white, white on white, white on blue. Those are my fashion tips for the day, my work is done here.
                I was hoping that would be the throw back look. Do blue tops and bring out white pants with blue and yellow stripe. But I am partial to the blue tops and yellow pants. Agreed on road do white tops and blue pants or all whites would be a good one. No yellow pants with white tops.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

How about a black uni?
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Hobo day "THE THREAD"

Can we just do black on black already...quit messing around with all these other alternates. The basketball version is great, and obviously the team loves it as they choose that option for all big road games.

FB would be even better.
                    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                      How about a black uni?
                      Ringthebells, great minds think alike. You beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                        Ringthebells, great minds think alike. You beat me to it.
                        As long as we don't do any more gray unis. The mens grays looked like someone washed a black sock in the whites and they just came out faded. The black is ok but I perfer the blues. Just wish the women would stop doing yellow unis.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                          How about a black uni?
                          Funny, I thought our school colors were yellow and blue...not happy with the basketball team black uni's (because the players liked them...great reason?), and hope it doesn't spread to football.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                            Funny, I thought our school colors were yellow and blue...not happy with the basketball team black uni's (because the players liked them...great reason?), and hope it doesn't spread to football.
                            Not happy with only black, or not happy with grey, white, and any other color that isn't yellow or blue? If that's the case, let's just have a blue set and a yellow set. Would work just fine for light/dark needs for home/away games.

I think the excitement this creates with current players and incoming recruits IS a great reason to do it. Shows that the university and AD cares about their experience while a student athlete and providing them things that matter to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                              It is not intended to appeal to your taste, or my taste, or (assuming) anyone on this board's taste. IMO, bring on the alternate uniforms. So far, they are not trashy or too "out there". None of our alternates are pushing the limits or ruining tradition, IMO.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Should all images and mascots of the Jackrabbit be white in the winter as well? It is their natural color that time of year.
                                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X