Dakota Marker Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker Game

[QUOTE=SanDakotaState;277769]I think Wesley needs to step up this game in order for the Jacks to win. He can't have any drop passes in key situationsQUOTE]

I believe that would be incredible, he has yet to be that player. I think it's up to cam jones, goedert and landberg. Andrews and Raymond can help out too, curious though where, if and when will larves jones contribute?

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
      I don't see how being concerned about our kicking game after 2 misses inside 32 yards in the first 3 games makes me a Bison fan?
      Considering the only SDSU fb games in Brookings I've missed over the past 7+ seasons were due to hs games I helped coach & that I'm one of the few in my section who consistently stands on 3rd downs, I think my support is as my name suggests. I didn't miss the ISU red game in the snow & cold a few years back & I didn't miss the Western game last year either.
      I wasn't actually questioning your allegiance, I was just saying that the question you asked was one that bison fans have been asking due to their kicking situation. I think Carlson will straighten things out and do just fine. Now, watch SDSU lose on a last second missed FG to win... I'll print out this post and eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
        I believe that would be incredible, he has yet to be that player. I think it's up to cam jones, goedert and landberg. Andrews and Raymond can help out too, curious though where, if and when will larves jones contribute?
        I was encouraged by the participation of Jones, Goedert, Landberg, and Andrews last week. I hope Wesley can pitch in, and I too wonder where Jones has been. With that said, it looks like we have the making of a decent supporting cast for Wieneke.

Comment

I'm most nervous about Wentz' ability to scramble. I'm having nightmares where he scrambles and picks us apart 15 yards at a time.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I noticed in the Kansas game in the 4th quarter that when we would spy Cozart we did it with the 2 dt's. I liked that approach because we weren't getting a pass rush anyways. Using the 2 dt's to spy leaves an extra linebacker to cover. I know that Wentz is a better passer that Cozart so forcing him to pass might not work out, but it is very frustrating to see him scramble and get first downs that way.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              I was encouraged by the participation of Jones, Goedert, Landberg, and Andrews last week. I hope Wesley can pitch in, and I too wonder where Jones has been. With that said, it looks like we have the making of a decent supporting cast for Wieneke.
              Jones has not been 100 per cent and has had injuries. If he could be out there he was. It not a case of motivation but of physical ability.

Comment

I think they are talking about Larves. When he is in the game they run the ball and he does a goof job blocking.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                  Didn't Kiper have him as his top 5 senior QB's?
                  Seniors
                  1. Connor Cook, Michigan State
                  2. Cody Kessler, USC
                  3. Carson Wentz, North Dakota State
                  4. Trevone Boykin, TCU
                  5. Dak Prescott, Mississippi State

Read more at http://fanbuzz.rare.us/story/mel-kip...jIOa5jYcF9F.99

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Jones has not been 100 per cent and has had injuries. If he could be out there he was. It not a case of motivation but of physical ability.
                    Sorry, I should have clarified, I was talking about Larves Jones. I was talking about Cam Jones in my first sentence. Too many Jones's. :P

Comment

IMO NDSU will need to control the LOS on both sides of the field and have good sustained drives ending in TD and not FG. Will need to get pressure on Lujan (sp?) so he does not have all day to find your stud WR. We can score quickly and have shown that but I feel our bread and butter is 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Since we are playing on grass that is possible yet or it would just be black pellets instead. I doubt either team blows out the other team unless some odd plays happen. I see this coming down to the 4th quarter. You might have new stands/seats for us to sit in but I will be standing most of the game. Bison win another close one 31-28. The Markers stays with NDSU. Good Luck rabbits and I am excited to see your partially remodeled stadium. Here is to a great game and what a way to start conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Meaty View Post
                        IMO NDSU will need to control the LOS on both sides of the field and have good sustained drives ending in TD and not FG. Will need to get pressure on Lujan (sp?) so he does not have all day to find your stud WR. We can score quickly and have shown that but I feel our bread and butter is 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Since we are playing on grass that is possible yet or it would just be black pellets instead. I doubt either team blows out the other team unless some odd plays happen. I see this coming down to the 4th quarter. You might have new stands/seats for us to sit in but I will be standing most of the game. Bison win another close one 31-28. The Markers stays with NDSU. Good Luck rabbits and I am excited to see your partially remodeled stadium. Here is to a great game and what a way to start conference play.
                        Serious Question: Are the Bison Fans bringing the Jager-Bombs they keept having us do at our last meeting in FGO? I've never done so many jag-Bombs. Good Times!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          Serious Question: Are the Bison Fans bringing the Jager-Bombs they keept having us do at our last meeting in FGO? I've never done so many jag-Bombs. Good Times!
                          Oh...there will be jag bombs...

So are we tailgating at your spot, the Bison area, or both?

Comment

Probably our spot but I'm guessing you'll meander

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              I'm most nervous about Wentz' ability to scramble. I'm having nightmares where he scrambles and picks us apart 15 yards at a time.
                              Problem for us, is, you would be getting pressure on him if this happens. And that also means NDSU is passing too much. I am very concerned that NDSU does not control the game as they once did through the run. I just don't know if they can "john crockett" you in the 4th quarter like two years ago.

Best hope for SDSU is to fully shut down the NDSU running game and hope for the best making Wentz beat you. On the other side of the ball, throw, throw some more, and when done with that, throw again. that is the SDSU recipe to beat NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                                Best hope for SDSU is to... ...throw, throw some more, and when done with that, throw again. that is the SDSU recipe to beat NDSU.
                                SO, The NFL then.

Comment

Working...
                                X