Robert Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Robert Morris

Never saw a Pre or Post game quote from RMU coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Now that is a deserved compliment for Zim. I enjoy his coverage. I understand the weekly chat on 9/22/15 got out of hand. One participant made many nasty comments about the SDSU admin about you guessed COA. Apparently the AL took it down. At least I can't find it, but a friend had seen it and was shocked I think Zimm needs stop this before it get out of hand. If we want TV comp, this would not have happened. So I hope Zim finds a way to control this kind of anger behavior. There must be some controls in the chat program.
      Here is the link. http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...-chat/7464195/
      I just read through it not sure what you meant by "it got out of hand". Very mild and maybe three comments about COA (one being a sarcastic comment).

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        What's the injury?
        I don't know. Brown watched the second half on the sideline, without pads. There's been speculation about a possible concussion.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Probably due to the shotgun formation.

(Joking Rowdy )
          No doubt in my mind! Rep!
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Here is the link. http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...-chat/7464195/
            I just read through it not sure what you meant by "it got out of hand". Very mild and maybe three comments about COA (one being a sarcastic comment).
            I get to the link and somehow I don't see the dialogue box that TV used. I must be not clicking something on. Its not important and I take your word for it, and my friend maybe missed the sarcastic remark. Oh well. I am sure Zimm will be as good as TV in a few weeks. I think we all go through the learning curve.

Comment

I know off topic but felt it needed to be addressed.

HOLY NUTMEG!!!!! ZIMMER is ZIMMER. He is not, never was and never will be TV. He will do things his way and I promise you not give a dang whether we want him to do it different. TV left for a different opportunity and is not coming back in any form. Be happy for both and move on.

Ok, I feel better now. Sorry to anyone offended. GO BIG GO BLUE GO JACKS
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                [/SIZE][/B]Ok, I feel better now. Sorry to anyone offended. GO BIG GO BLUE GO JACKS
                Don't be sorry. I'm glad Zim is his own guy. TV is a great writer and a great person. But if we had Zimmer become a TV clone, then that would be an insult to him, to Terry, and to all of us.
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I'm going to remain off topic. Zim does an excellent job and I think in many ways he is much better than TV. If any one disagrees that is any one's prerogative. I doubt either writer really cares what a bunch of idiots on a msg board think. It's time to move on, I think most posters here would agree.

I also read the live chat, there was nothing to read there. Please don't rumor mill the rumor mill, it leads to rumor mill. We like nothing but the facts here on fan forums
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

The game looked like a game following the bye week. Clean things up and the Jacks should be fine.
                    RMU had the best front seven on defense that the Jacks have faced all year and played tough. They were determined to stop the run after the first series and did a good job. The Jacks can not give up on the run and try to keep the defense honest. This will happen all year if the opponents goal is to make us a passing team and that works great for the Jacks. RMU blitzed a bunch with two blitzes up the middle in the second half. O-line cannot block all so the RBs must pick up a blitzer and/or the QB must read and pass before the pressure hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                      I'm going to remain off topic. Zim does an excellent job and I think in many ways he is much better than TV. If any one disagrees that is any one's prerogative. I doubt either writer really cares what a bunch of idiots on a msg board think. It's time to move on, I think most posters here would agree.

I also read the live chat, there was nothing to read there. Please don't rumor mill the rumor mill, it leads to rumor mill. We like nothing but the facts here on fan forums
                      Maybe in the media there are terms or schools of thought on this but if your job in the media is for entertainment which is what zims is. Its probably not a bad idea to focus your efforts to what your target market is looking for. Not to sell out in any way but also not say tough luck get use to my way and just deal with it. Probably good for the fan base and the media to give a little.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Has anyone heard something definitive on Banaziak? Was he just suspended for a game or is he off the team for good?

Comment

I believe Banasziak left SDSU and went home

Comment

Working...
                          X