Robert Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Robert Morris

Butler fielding those is going to get us trouble one of these times.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Lujan up to 395 yards passing.

Jacks with 504 total yards so far.

Comment

Sounds like Lujan is getting close to 400 yards passing. That's incredible.

Comment

Carlson misses a 31 yard FG.

RMU takes over with 7:12 left in the game.

Comment

So did anyone notice if we lit the stadium blue last night?
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

SDSU has 522 yards tonight. RMU has 274. 108 of those have been on 2 plays.

Jacks need to clean up a lot of things if they want to beat the Bison.

Penalties: 8-80 yards.

O-line also got beat a few times protecting Lujan.

Defense has given up two 50+ running plays tonight. That can't happen against the Bison.

Comment

Final: SDSU 34, RMU 10.

Lujan: 25-43, 395 yards, 3 TD, 2 INT.

Mengarelli: 17 rushes, 79 yards.

Wieneke: 7 rec, 163 yards, 2 TDs.

Landberg: 5 rec, 75 yards.

SDSU (3-0) hosts NDSU (2-1) next Saturday at 6pm.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  Butler fielding those is going to get us trouble one of these times.
                  He's pretty sure handed and seems to hang on to the ball when hit.I remember a few yrs back when no one would field a punt and the result was 50-60 yd punts for the opposition because the ball bounced 20 yds.That kept us in very poor field position in a lot of games.He's saved us a lot of yards backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    He's pretty sure handed and seems to hang on to the ball when hit.I remember a few yrs back when no one would field a punt and the result was 50-60 yd punts for the opposition because the ball bounced 20 yds.That kept us in very poor field position in a lot of games.He's saved us a lot of yards backwards.
                    Very true. If he didn't drop the one he got killed on, he isn't going to drop many!

Comment

What was attendance? It seems a bit underwhelming. Not as many students and the stands really didn't seem very full.

But let's get down to the serious stuff. These under armour jerseys and pants are the best yet from under armour. I still perfered the nikes from back when ryan berry was qb. Those were basic but looked crazy sharp to me. These with the pants strip is a good update to the retro style they were going for. Was it in the 80s they had that sort of look. Except I think they had white pants not yellow.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        What was attendance? It seems a bit underwhelming. Not as many students and the stands really didn't seem very full.

But let's get down to the serious stuff. These under armour jerseys and pants are the best yet from under armour. I still perfered the nikes from back when ryan berry was qb. Those were basic but looked crazy sharp to me. These with the pants strip is a good update to the retro style they were going for. Was it in the 80s they had that sort of look. Except I think they had white pants not yellow.
                        I believe attendance was 12,153.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          I believe attendance was 12,153.
                          Seemed about right. I was guessing about 1000 less than SUU game.

Comment

I know the opponent isn't a bit draw but usually beef bowl attendence is one of the better games. Unless fans are waitin for ndsu and hobo day. Sort of was hoping for an improvement.

Team and crowd seemed flat. At least the first half.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

One thought on attendance, harvest is in full swing for a lot of guys already. That couldn't have been a contributing factor for the lower attendance.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

More like late 1950's, the Ralph Ginn era. If you look at yearbooks from that era, you may see double stripes on pants and three stripes at mid arm on the jerseys. At least that is what I remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X