Robert Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robert Morris

For those who aren't weather watchers, depending on the source it looks like Brookings is going to receive 2-4" of rain starting late tonight lasting through Thursday. BHS plays at home this Friday I too believe. Saturday looks picture perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
      For those who aren't weather watchers, depending on the source it looks like Brookings is going to receive 2-4" of rain starting late tonight lasting through Thursday. BHS plays at home this Friday I too believe. Saturday looks picture perfect.
      Homecoming for the Bobcats will be in Brookings..
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
        A repeat of the other "GTSNBM" shalln't happen again, so you better just shut down those negative vibes right now!
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          Careful, careful.... these guys played Youngstown into OT on the road, right?
          Correct, I just don't see SDSU having an issue with this team. If you do, you could win some easy money with a spread like that!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            A repeat of the other "GTSNBM" shalln't happen again, so you better just shut down those negative vibes right now!
            Laaaaaaaaaaa . . . . *cough, cough, cough *
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Not the negative vibes!
              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Zimmer has a background article on RMU in today's Argus. http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...gram/72639776/

Regarding the field and BHS, that turf can't get installed soon enough.

Comment

And yes, we need something else to complain about.... game day cannot come fast enough.

Comment

At the request of some, I moved the posts addressing or complaining about high school games being played in Coughlin, to a new thread "High School games at new stadium?" under the Around South Dakota section.

Going forward, lets keep this thread on topic: all things about RMU.

Go Jacks!

Comment

Hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                        Correct, I just don't see SDSU having an issue with this team. If you do, you could win some easy money with a spread like that!
                        I never put my money where my mouth is. I'd run out of money before running out of talking.

Comment

I learned two things out of Zim's piece.
                          Robert Morris beat Notre Dame College
                          Stig put up his Christmas lights

Comment

Stig is being positive, he might be playing football before and after Christmas.

Comment

Hello Everyone. I finally got registered for this board. I won't be traveling to this game but can help answer questions you may have on RMU.

Comment

Originally posted by Original_RMC View Post
                                Hello Everyone. I finally got registered for this board. I won't be traveling to this game but can help answer questions you may have on RMU.
                                Think you'll be able to stay within 41 points? I'm asking for a degenerate gambling friend... definitely not for myself. :S

Comment

Working...
                                X