Southern Utah - avoid the trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Utah - avoid the trap

Has there been an update for any injuries? Brady Mengarelli was dinged last week and sounded doubtful. Were there any other injuries?
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Mengarelli is now probable, according to the Argus Leader. He apparently banged up his shoulder.
      This space for lease.

Comment

This will be a closer game than most fans of the Jacks expect. SU has a some good players, is motivated and expects to contend in the Big Sky. 24-14, Jacks.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          This will be a closer game than most fans of the Jacks expect. SU has a some good players, is motivated and expects to contend in the Big Sky. 24-14, Jacks.

I agree with Jacked_Up, State better come prepared and our WR play has to step up with the exception of Winekie. Im going 32-20 Jacks.
          GBGBGJ!

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
            I agree with Jacked_Up, State better come prepared and our WR play has to step up with the exception of Winekie. Im going 32-20 Jacks.
            GBGBGJ!
            I think 34-13, Jacks barely cover the 20 point spread.

Comment

#EarsUp!
              https://twitter.com/gojacksfb/status/642720692232843266

Comment

I totally agree. I'm just hoping for a win. If State can move the ball they should be ok. I don't think SUU's offense is that good.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I'm expecting a challenging game also. A win by 15 or more would really sell me on this team.

Hopefully we'll see a little pass rush and a few catches for Cam Jones would be a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                    I'm expecting a challenging game also. A win by 15 or more would really sell me on this team.

Hopefully we'll see a little pass rush and a few catches for Cam Jones would be a good sign.

Cam Jones spoke at the Endowment Banquet last night. What a lanky guy he is in street clothes. He told about his first recruiting call from Clint Brown. He thought Coach Brown was from San Diego State and his bubble was soon burst when he asked again where he was from and found out that it was South Dakota State. He said at first he thought his experience at SDSU would be total misery and now this being his final year he does not want to leave. A very honest guy.

Comment

I tink we need to do a good job in defending the flat (a common weakness of our defenses IMO) if we can do that better than we have I think our O will not have to put up too may points.

Comment

Southern Utah - avoid the trap

I am concerned about Wesley not catching the balls thrown to him and in the process tipping them for interceptions. Sounds like SUU has some good DB's.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                          I am concerned about Wesley not catching the balls thrown to him and in the process tipping them for interceptions. Sounds like SUU has some good DB's.

Wesley drives me crazy, too. I can't remember him catching the first ball that hits his hands in any game he has played. Thing is, he gets open and does make some plays, too. So you can understand why he's in there. He's fast and gets open. If he had better hands, he'd be a superstar.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Well, I was way off on this prediction. Happily so.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                            X