X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Utah - avoid the trap

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    I think its on Midco.
    Midco is showing on the most of the games. Jackrabbit Sports Network and Jackrabbit Extra are the only options here.
    http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...53&SPSID=64627

https://www.midcosn.com/schedule/
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      Midco is showing on the most of the games. Jackrabbit Sports Network and Jackrabbit Extra are the only options here.
      http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...53&SPSID=64627

https://www.midcosn.com/schedule/
      Correct. Midco is showing Drake @ UND this weekend.

Comment

For anyone who moved from the west to the east side, be sure to bring a hat or sunglasses. You will need them for at least the first quarter. I learned the hard way last year for my first game on the east side.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          For anyone who moved from the west to the east side, be sure to bring a hat or sunglasses. You will need them for at least the first quarter. I learned the hard way last year for my first game on the east side.
          Also, mock the opposing kicker as you walk by. It's funny to watch how his teammates will join in the ribbing. Even their own teammates make fun of the kicker.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            West Siiiide! *Throws up four fingers with my middle two crossed making a W, indicating that my tickets are still on the West side*

Comment

Via Zimmer's tweet:
              @argusmattz SDSU deputy AD Leon Costello says Jacks are expecting crowd of between 13-14K for Saturday's home opener. Hoping walk-up pushes it higher.

Comment

There was a day 13-14K would have been okay but we've got to do better than that. Like you, UWMandSDSU: hoping for tremendous walkup crowd. Weather should be ideal for early-season football: Sunny, no chance of rain, high of 70.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  There was a day 13-14K would have been okay but we've got to do better than that. Like you, UWMandSDSU: hoping for tremendous walkup crowd. Weather should be ideal for early-season football: Sunny, no chance of rain, high of 70.

And tailgating. You can now find us on the east side priority lot with the RV. West lot apparently not in best shape for tailgating. Plan subject to change based upon recon tomorrow evening.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    And tailgating. You can now find us on the east side priority lot with the RV. West lot apparently not in best shape for tailgating. Plan subject to change based upon recon tomorrow evening.
                    We will be tailgating in the free or $5 lots, Got a pop up (Second hand) and a portable Grill (second hand) boom!, cooking up wings on the barbie!

Comment

An article from SUU's local paper that is very complimentary of the Jackrabbits.

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/spo...ce=twitterfeed
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

definately think So. Utah has a good squad, and will put forth a strong effort.

Hope the Rabbits are up for it!

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                          definately think So. Utah has a good squad, and will put forth a strong effort.

Hope the Rabbits are up for it!
                          I think they have a good defense. Offense, meh. We just need to grind them out and hit them with play action and we should control the game. Early lead will be key.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Jacks don't lose much at home. I will take Jacks 34 10

Comment

I got it 30-14 Jackrabbits of South Dakota State University. No trap on what the Weather Interwebs says will be a glorious day.

Comment

I'm going to go a little stronger on offensive production by the Jacks: SDSU 42 SUU 10

Comment

Working...
                                X