X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    If you are one dimensional...that is the Bison's advantage (big if, I know). We had a week off, Bison's advantage. The one advantage you have is playing at home with that 8 ft crown in your field.

And maybe that wide receiver...why does he have to be a sophmore? Maybe he can graduate early and go to Oregon?
    I thought the only way to get a crown was to beat the bison

I really don't think we're one dimensional in the slightest, but I would say our passing game is way ahead of what is has been.
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

This thread has had to break all world records for smiley faces.

P.S. Who is Dick?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        If you are one dimensional...that is the Bison's advantage (big if, I know). We had a week off, Bison's advantage. The one advantage you have is playing at home with that 8 ft crown in your field.

And maybe that wide receiver...why does he have to be a sophmore? Maybe he can graduate early and go to Oregon?
        It only looks like an 8 ft crown from the stands, it actually 10.😊

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          There are so many people looking for tickets on the various area rummage sale sites on Facebook. It's pretty damn funny. Next time they will know better than waiting till the week of the game. Hopefully this drives advanced sales for Hobo Day and our other games this fall. There are a lot of good teams coming to town.
          Problem is no SROS, right, which will keep attendance down this year.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
            Ehh, not always true. Look at the SDSU game this last week, they didn't exactly dominate right out of the gate and some of that may have been because they were rusty from the off week.
            I've always had an indifferent opinion on having a bye before an important game.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
              I've always had an indifferent opinion on having a bye before an important game.
              I'm neutral on bye weeks also. It's great for players with minor injuries but can really throw your timing off on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                Problem is no SROS, right, which will keep attendance down this year.
                Does that mean that no one will be hanging on or under the railings at CAS finally?

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
                  Does that mean that no one will be hanging on or under the railings at CAS finally?
                  Why will that keep attendance down? They wont be standing, they will be sitting....right? Its gonna be a record crowd. Sorry i quoted the wrong post. Time to cork the wine bottle.....

Comment

Based on history the Bison fans will stand most of the game. Very little sitting in that group.

Comment

Originally posted by BKXD View Post
                      Based on history the Bison fans will stand most of the game. Very little sitting in that group.
                      I could make a nasty comment about not fitting in chairs with arm rests, or fear of not being able the girth back up, but this isn't the smack section so I won't

Sorry Mods

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                        I could make a nasty comment about not fitting in chairs with arm rests, or fear of not being able the girth back up, but this isn't the smack section so I won't

Sorry Mods
                        Funny. After sitting behind some at the summit league tourney at the arena a year or 2 ago I was thinking the same thing. They got some big boys up there for sure.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The more direct point is that the Bison fans at the game on Saturday will be actively supporting their team the whole game - on their feet and making noise, especially when they are on defense. True D1 fans. Gotta respect that.

Comment

Alright, back to actual game talk. 5dimes has spoken. The spread opened with NDSU as 5 point favorites. Interesting. Honestly, I think it will get bet up to closer to a touchdown. I think it should only be down around a field goal though.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                              There are so many people looking for tickets on the various area rummage sale sites on Facebook. It's pretty damn funny. Next time they will know better than waiting till the week of the game. Hopefully this drives advanced sales for Hobo Day and our other games this fall. There are a lot of good teams coming to town.
                              My dad tried getting tickets prior to the Southern Utah game and couldn't really find any.
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post

Sorry Mods
                                Hahahaha this is like saying no offense before you say it. Very clever of you, and I personally don't disapprove.
                                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                                X