X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
    Unlike Bisonville, we actually RESPECT the anthem, and the people that served.
    this can't be farther from the truth...you have no clue
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
      I have to agree with tjbison, they have just as many proud veterans and veteran groups as there are in South Dakota. Recently there was a day set aside for POW-MIAs. They had a big ceremony on the bridge between Fargo-Moorhead. You can not base your comments on a few fools at a football game.

Comment

In order for us to win this game we have to figure out a way to get some pressure on Wentz. We can't let him have time like we did in the playoff game last year. Our pass rush last November in Fargo was atrocious.

Comment

I'm sure that the families of those young men who were gunned down in Normandy and all other foreign lands through the years are thrilled that you choose to honor them with the home of the "Bison" chant.

If you're looking for those who don't have a clue, I think you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Comment

I'll side with you here tj, I believe there is patriotism in bisonville. Still doesn't excuse the practice though.

Comment

You sure have a funny way of showing it during the Anthem.
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I don't think we need to sack wentz, just collapse the pocket and give him no time at all to get comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                  You sure have a funny way of showing it during the Anthem.
                  Disgracing the national anthem is their way of free speech I guess? Stupid way to go about it, but if that’s there way to show being patriotic that’s messed up. Hopefully one day they realize what idiots they have been for doing it, but I doubt it.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Which bothers you guys more...the yelling of BISON at the end of the National Anthem, or losing to us?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      Which bothers you guys more...the yelling of BISON at the end of the National Anthem, or losing to us?
                      your coat.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think we need a thread dedicated to the pissing match about the National Anthem and the correct way to end it. I'd sure rather not have to wade through that dribble to read posts about the actual game this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                          Actually the Bison crap. 1) It's tacky 2) It's disrespectful 3) You're telling the world you care more for your football team than about the nation.

I don't get fired up about a lot of things. But considering the fact that OUR flag and (and anthem) have been taking it in the jaw lately, I get a more than a little upset when someone decides they have to modify the anthem for their own little rally.

It's not clever. It's not cute. It's immature. And you're better than that.
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Hopefully one day they realize what idiots they have been for doing it, but I doubt it.
                            Like the mullets and cut off t-shirts they had 25 yrs ago? Or is that still the style?😉

Comment

I said it in March after they did in in Sioux Falls, I'll say it again now.

I didn't like that they yelled Bison. I wasn't offended by it, nor did I think it was "classless" or any of that baloney either.

I didn't boo it then, I won't boo it this saturday.

Perhaps the non-likers instead of pissing and moaning about it should just saddle up and yell BRAVE to drown out Bison? Nah, booing and pissing and moaning about it will be much more effective.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                I said it in March after they did in in Sioux Falls, I'll say it again now.

I didn't like that they yelled Bison. I wasn't offended by it, nor did I think it was "classless" or any of that baloney either.

I didn't boo it then, I won't boo it this saturday.

Perhaps the non-likers instead of pissing and moaning about it should just saddle up and yell BRAVE to drown out Bison? Nah, booing and pissing and moaning about it will be much more effective.
                                The only problem I have with it is they think they invented it. Been going on in various stadiums, in various sports, at various points in the song, since Bizuns were Wolly Mammoths. Beat them Saturday and let them sing it the next week with two in the loss column.

Comment

Working...
                                X