• Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker

I kinda hate bison week.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      Like the mullets and cut off t-shirts they had 25 yrs ago? Or is that still the style?
      Ummm...wasn't it the Jacks who had some video of their football team in flannel? Just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        I kinda hate bison week.
        I can't blame you...you guys end up on the short side of the stick usually.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          The only problem I have with it is they think they invented it. Been going on in various stadiums, in various sports, at various points in the song, since Bizuns were Wolly Mammoths. Beat them Saturday and let them sing it the next week with two in the loss column.
          I did not know we thought we invented it. That's why I'm glad I come here so I can learn about what we think. Can you tell what I'm thinking right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
            Like the mullets and cut off t-shirts they had 25 yrs ago? Or is that still the style?��
            Pretty much. Or what Skinny jeans will be like in 25 years.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
              Actually the Bison crap. 1) It's tacky 2) It's disrespectful 3) You're telling the world you care more for your football team than about the nation.

I don't get fired up about a lot of things. But considering the fact that OUR flag and (and anthem) have been taking it in the jaw lately, I get a more than a little upset when someone decides they have to modify the anthem for their own little rally.

It's not clever. It's not cute. It's immature. And you're better than that.
              Well, at least losing to us on Saturday won't hurt as much then.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                pretty much agree with JR1 there.

Losing to a good football team stinks, but its a respect thing. Most SDSU fans respect what NDSU football has done. If they win, they are the better team, If we win, then we are the better team.

Just would like you guys to respect the national anthem at our house. just sayin...
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

You just don't get it, do you. Figures.
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Putting smiley faces on smack -- irrespective of who's doing it: lipstick on a pig. Let's get this thread back on topic so that those who want to talk about the game don't have to wade through the extracurriculars.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      Putting smiley faces on smack -- irrespective of who's doing it: lipstick on a pig. Let's get this thread back on topic so that those who want to talk about the game don't have to wade through the extracurriculars.
                      Now you bring your cheerleaders into the discussion and then say get back on topic?

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                        You just don't get it, do you. Figures.
                        Don't fall off that horse man...its a long way down...and with your nose up in the air you won't be able to see how to break the fall...

Comment

Don't fall off that horse man...its a long way down...and with your nose up in the air you won't be able to see how to break the fall...
                          Whatever.
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Now you bring your cheerleaders into the discussion and then say get back on topic?
                            I think he was talking about the girl in your profile picture when he referred to lipstick on a pig.

(Yes, I realize this belongs in smack, but the bulk of this thread will get moved there anyway, plus TransAmBison deserves it)

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              I think we need a thread dedicated to the pissing match about the National Anthem and the correct way to end it. I'd sure rather not have to wade through that dribble to read posts about the actual game this weekend.
                              *drivel

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                                *drivel
                                Semantics.

Crap! lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X