Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Today was a huge day. Wow. We got a RB in Strong, a super athlete that can play multiple defensive positions with Hodge, and a pass rusher with elite size in Callender.

Add those guys from Hopkins tomorrow and I'll be dancing. No idea if we have a shot at Boye Mafe, but if he wants to join Campbell and Lofton I'm all for it!

I sure hope Seven Wilson is sticking with us too. He looks like he will be a stud.
    Great news on Seven Wilson likely re-committing based on his Twitter. Nice find there. I would agree that looks like a good sign for us. I've also heard that the Hopkins "package" includes more than just 2 players. Our staff must have brought in some top-notch strippers and hookers last weekend .

Comment

Cool story on Demarta. I wasn't aware he was hurt this year during football. Seems like a great kid!
      http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...13-column.html
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Alex Spillum, Athlete from MN, verbals to Coastal Carolina. Decided between CC & NDSU. SDSU had an offer out to him.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Not that it matters... but he here is how I project the PWO vs. scholarship players. We probably have 2-3 scholarships available. JoeBoo was right that there is a lot of "partial" scholarships out there. Also, we have learned in the past that the PWO have a pretty good shot of eventually earning a scholarship if they stick it out.

I wasn't sure what to do with Wyatt Ewing. He has a heck of a tape, but again, Winner was one of the most dominant high school football teams in South Dakota history so it is tough to say. This class will be pretty special if we add the two from Hopkins tonight.

1 QB Ethan Bullock 6'4 200 Matland FL
          2 RB Pierre Strong 6'0 195 Little Rock AR
          3 WR Michael Wandmaker 6'4 205 Andover MN
          4 TE Arthur Egan 6'4 230 Omaha NE
          5 OL Austin Boen 6'4 300 Sioux Falls SD
          6 OL Eddie Miller 6'5 295 Brookings SD
          7 OL Blake Smithback 6'3 265 Waunakee WI
          8 OL Jonathan Gruetzmacher 6'8 285 Merril WI
          9 OL Ethan Lickiss 6'4 270 Indianola IA

10 DE Daniel Callender 6'6 220 Yuma AZ
          11 DE Reece Winkleman 6'4 215 Marshall MN
          12 DT Krockett Krolikowski 6'3 250 Winner SD
          13 DT Dominic Simpson 6'5 280 Papillion NE
          14 DT Xaviar Ward 6'3 290 Canistota SD
          15 LB Levi Brown 6'4 190 Roseville MN
          16 LB Seven Wilson 6'0 215 Kansas City MO
          17 LB Noah Urbanek 6'2 210 Kearney NE
          18 DB Tyler DeMarta 6'3 200 Flossmoor IL
          19 S Rashie Hodge 5'11 195 Phoenix AZ

PWO
          ATH Alex Schiefelbein 5'11 160 Elkhorn NE
          OL Wyatt Ewing 6'4 260 Winner SD
          OL Colton Cook 6'5 280 Minot ND
          OL Jason Titus 6'5 280 Andover MN
          DB Adam Heien 5'10 190 Tea SD
          DB Alex Wickersham 6'1 194 Brandon SD
          P Ben Dinkel 5'9 185 Kearney NE
          K/P Jake Wolfe 5'9 150 Omaha NE
          I guess we can also add Jack Domandle (OL from Nebraska) to our list of players. He was initially part of last years class but did not enroll for the fall semester and is now on campus. He was one of our more touted recruits last year.

Comment

Terrell Brown verbals to NAU

Comment

I guess we can also add Jack Domandle (OL from Nebraska) to our list of players. He was initially part of last years class but did not enroll for the fall semester and is now on campus. He was one of our more touted recruits last year.
              Great (and impressive) list, WSRabbit. The Jacks really appear to be beefing up the lines, which is great. Re-adding Domandle is a big plus, too.
              This space for lease.

Comment

QB Ethan Bullock I believe enrolled early for the Spring Semester. Always a plus to have QB enroll early.

Comment

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock.....is it 8:00 pm yet

Comment

I remember seeing a tweet a little while ago of recruits playing paintball in the SJAC. That's a pretty awesome idea if you ask me, I never met a high school kid who didn't love paintball. Really thinking outside of the box, you can see why we're getting a hell of a class with things like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Eric Scott, DB out of Kansas verbals to ISU-R per his Twitter account. Had offer from SDSU.
                      Dalton Hill, QB out of Missouri verbals to Missouri St per his Twitter account. Had offer from SDSU.
                      Danny Walker, DB out of Illinois verbals to Nevada per his Twitter account (in June). Had offer from SDSU.
                      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-17-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

We got Lofton and Campbell! Heck yeah!

Watch all the posters on bisonville saying they didn't want them anyways! Hahaha

Comment

This class is LOADED

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                            This class is LOADED

Hell yes.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

We got Lofton and Campbell! Heck yeah!

Watch all the posters on bisonville saying they didn't want them anyways! Hahaha
                              Nope. Just selfish divas who would have ruined the culture of Bison football.
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                QB Ethan Bullock I believe enrolled early for the Spring Semester. Always a plus to have QB enroll early.
                                FYI, if I remember correctly, early enrollee's scholarships count towards the previous year's total and not the current. So Bullock being an EE frees up another scholly for 2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X