Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

Lots of balls bounce out of receivers hands, some for interceptions......Summner put too much heat on the ball?Our are our guys a little weak on the grip?

Comment

• Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
      Good game from a couple of good teams. NDSU is better and the (few) breaks went their way. Solid game all around.
      Another "moral victory"?? Jacks had their chances, didn't execute well enough. I hate seeing losses in games the Jacks can win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Your guys came ready to play. Stig did an excellent job other than the horrible 4th and 1 call (right to go for it, but horrible low percentage call). Your team has nothing to hang their head about.

Comment

NDSU TD.

37-17 NDSU.

The Jacks' D-line and O-line just can't hang with NDSU. Jacks have put virtually no pressure on Wentz all game. You won't win any games giving up 291 yards rushing and 100 to the opposing QB.

Comment

Bison dominate the 2nd half and bury the Jacks. Got crushed.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
              Your guys came ready to play. Stig did an excellent job other than the horrible 4th and 1 call (right to go for it, but horrible low percentage call). Your team has nothing to hang their head about.
              Except another loss in a huge game where a win makes the season. Stop being so patronizing.

I am disappointed.

Comment

I hate these moral ****ing victories. Once again we get hammered in one half of ball.
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Jacks turn it over on downs. :31 left.

Final. NDSU 37, SDSU 17.

I think we can all agree that, yes, next weekend is a must win game. Jacks need to win out to have a shot at the playoffs.

Jacks @ Indiana State, 12pm CDT on 11/8.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                    I hate these moral ****ing victories. Once we get hammered in one half of ball.
                    Too many Jackrabbit fans don't agree. Pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                      I hate these moral ****ing victories. Once we get hammered in one half of ball.
                      Gave up 31 points in the second half. Gave up 100 yards rushing to Carson freakin' Wentz.

Comment

That sucked. Our defense just can't put 2 halves together. Credit the Bison,they have a great team again.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          Yes. My apologies. Caught up in the moment.

In all fairness the Commentators (NDSU homers) said they got away with a hold there, but obviously the game was not hung on that play.

Comment

Stig reports Weineke is getting an X-ray. I believe it's on one of his ankles. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                              In all fairness the Commentators (NDSU homers) said they got away with a hold there, but obviously the game was not hung on that play.
                              Listening to those asshats really makes me appreciate Tyler M.

Comment

Stig said on 4th and 1, "We had a guy wide open but threw to another guy open and couldn't get it done." Was Goedart the one open?

Comment

Working...
                                X