Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

One thing that I have learned over the years of playing against FBS teams is that the Jacks definitely go into the game to win. There have never been any moral victories in that locker room.

Today is a very difficult test. Those men are going up there to bring that rock back to SD. Anything short of that will be a disappointment. They have nothing to lose!

Leave it all on the field men and let the buffalo chips fall where the may. Bring back the marker! I believe!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      So not sure if this is an omen or what but I rarely remember my dreams. Since having kids its even more rare maybe a couple times a year I can recall them clearly but this morning I woke up remembering a very vivid sdsu winning 32-29. Ndsu goes for a late on side kick we recover this time and seal the win in the victory formation.
      If the Jacks put up 32 that means we put up nothing

Just saying defense is our strong point and that equates to tons of turnovers for scores
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Goon predicts SDSU 32-29
        tjbison predicts (a little editorial license here) SDSU 32-0

Closest actual SDSU winning score (calculated on net point difference between SDSU winning score and NDSU'S losing score - if a tie, each will get half a koozie) gets an official SDSU can koozie. Go TJ! That can koozie will be the envy of all at Bison tailgating.

Sheesh, what the heck is "net point difference"? How about margin of victory. So, here are the predictions: Goon says SDSU by 3; tjbison says SDSU by 32. Closest to actual wins.
        Last edited by JackJD; 11-01-2014, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Goon predicts SDSU 32-29

Closest actual SDSU winning score (calculated on net point difference between SDSU winning score and NDSU'S losing score - if a tie, each will get half a koozie) gets an official SDSU can koozie. Go TJ! That can koozie will be the envy of all at Bison tailgating.
          I could use half a koozie. Jackrabbits 24 Bison 21
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Bison 52-10. (Yes I just did that, MNLonghorn!)
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Goon predicts SDSU 32-29

Sheesh, what the heck is "net point difference"? How about margin of victory. So, here are the predictions: Goon says SDSU by 3; tjbison says SDSU by 32. Closest to actual wins.
              I'm in 17-13
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                If the Jacks put up 32 that means we put up nothing

Just saying defense is our strong point and that equates to tons of turnovers for scores
                Sheesh. You guys can't even let us win in our dreams without making excuses. Did the refs screw the Bison somehow as well?
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I just have a feeling that we will be spending a lot more time focusing on basketball starting this evening! It's a shame we could not have rolled into Fargo with the squad we had in early August, but injuries are part of the game.

That being said, strange things happen every week in college football. That's especially true in rivalry games where one team has "nothing to lose". Go get 'em Jacks!

Comment

"Happy Birthday" to the state of SD from the state of ND, "we" both turn 125 tomorrow! Safe travels to our Jacks friends/fans and NO injuries!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
                      "Happy Birthday" to the state of SD from the state of ND, "we" both turn 125 tomorrow! Safe travels to our Jacks friends/fans and NO injuries!
                      Thanks and ditto!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Per TV:

SDSU's Stieglemeier says that the starting QB remains a game-time decision. LB Dallas Brown is out; WR Jason Schneider is warming up.
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                          I'm in 17-13
                          We are beat up. Want SDSU to win but predict Bizon 42 SDSU 10

Comment

I thought this game was supposed to be on espn 3? Not seeing it listed.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              I thought this game was supposed to be on espn 3? Not seeing it listed.
                              Just started broadcasting for me. Color guy already referring to NDSU as "we." Guess we're spoiled having someone as professional as Tyler.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Somebody put a hat on #53!!! 3 plays in a row he blew the play up! Come on O line!

Nice first drive and a great punt.

Let's go D!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Working...
                                X