Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Being a good Sioux Falls resident, I want to bump this. This is a big deal if you want tickets; these probably will not be that hard to get provided you get online right when they go on sale. Really, no good excuse not to come. You can get a ticket if you have not already made plans. Tailgating is a blast.

Sadly for me, my son has a game in the Dakota Dump so can't go.
    I will be right there with you in the Dakota Dome. Last game of the year acquiring head impacts for the Sr. Team in our Concussion Study.

Why such student apathy up north?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Its a great game to attend if you are a Bizon follower. Otherwise save your gas for the playoff game that we will host.
      Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        I will be right there with you in the Dakota Dome. Last game of the year acquiring head impacts for the Sr. Team in our Concussion Study.

Why such student apathy up north?
        It's getting boring. Seriously. At least that's what some (students) are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          Huh?
          Not totally serious but I suppose it could happen if we run the tables for the rest of the 2014 season. I feel really down about our chances against NDSU. Seems like we have teams at this point in the season going in opposite directions. We are going down, NDSU is getting cranked up and it looks like football will be played at the Fargo dome in December,AGAIN.

Comment

We are going down, NDSU is getting cranked up and it looks like football will be played at the Fargo dome in December,AGAIN.
            NDSU has earned it. At this point we aren't even worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence. Crazier things have happened but I also don't see us winning this game. I actually don't even think it will be all that close.

Comment

Don't see us winning this game? Over? Are you saying it is over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Heck no!!

Rivalry game. Anything can happen. Jacks are 1-0 in Domes this year...

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
                Don't see us winning this game? Over? Are you saying it is over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Heck no!!

Rivalry game. Anything can happen. Jacks are 1-0 in Domes this year...

An oldie, but a goodie
                Originally posted by RowdyRabbit
                I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.
                The FargoDome is not a dome.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  NDSU has earned it. At this point we aren't even worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence. Crazier things have happened but I also don't see us winning this game. I actually don't even think it will be all that close.
                  I am not saying that they have not earned it, they have. WIU puts a real scare into them and that's about all that was needed.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                    An oldie, but a goodie

What is then? Oh that right its a convention center owned an operated by the City of Fargo, that happens to have an occasional football game.

Comment

An oldie, but a goodie

Always good for a chortle!

FargoDome is not a dome - great for a chuckle.

Giggling is girlish - true that.

Comment

What is then? Oh that right its a convention center owned an operated by the City of Fargo, that happens to have an occasional football game.
                        It's a stadium. Domes have a half sphere shaped roof. They just kept the name when the plans to build an actual dome were scrapped. I thought this was all pretty obvious. Sorry.

Comment

It's a stadium. Domes have a half sphere shaped roof. They just kept the name when the plans to build an actual dome were scrapped. I thought this was all pretty obvious. Sorry.
                          Sh*t. Our only chance was we were 1-0 in domes this year. Sigh.

Comment

I see in the game notes that JT Hassel is listed as a starter for this weeks game. This makes me happy

Comment

Cripes, you guys making excuses for misnamed buildings now?? Can you tell us more about the role refereeing had to play in this dome/stadium mishap? How does Nick Mertens factor into the debacle?
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Could you please explain the part about the stuff about what you said??

Real Stadiums don't have roofs.

This is hilarious! I never knew the Fison Fans considered the FargoDome not a Dome!!!

When is a Dome not a dome? Apparently when it is in Fargo! Great humor for a grey Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X