Week 2: Cal Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 2: Cal Poly

Will be tailgating somewhere, but not sure where. My drink of choice will be Tallgrass Pub Ale that my buddy from Kansas brought up last week. Good stuff.

Go Jacks!
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I got the over/under on Zenner yards at 190.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        I got the over/under on Zenner yards at 190.
        How do you think he'll do in the 2nd half?
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Getting packed

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            How do you think he'll do in the 2nd half?

Spectator
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Good thing were not everconfident!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper 76 View Post
                Good thing were not everconfident!
                Seems some people have already repressed the memories of the last 3 times we played Cal Poly where they dress us up in a tutu and paraded us around for the entire afternoon.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  Seems some people have already repressed the memories of the last 3 times we played Cal Poly where they dress us up in a tutu and paraded us around for the entire afternoon.
                  You're right. That commie offense they run always adds uncertainty. And they are always athletic on the defensive side. The big question, of course, is how our D holds up. Last time they killed us with the fullback dive. That was BCL, Before Cole Langer, though. If Langer clogs up the middle, I think we're good. I thought our linebackers and safeties looked pretty swift against Missouri.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    You're right. That commie offense they run always adds uncertainty. And they are always athletic on the defensive side. The big question, of course, is how our D holds up. Last time they killed us with the fullback dive. That was BCL, Before Cole Langer, though. If Langer clogs up the middle, I think we're good. I thought our linebackers and safeties looked pretty swift against Missouri.
                    Agreed. The fullback dive really has hurt us in the past, and our DTs will play a major role in the outcome of this game. I am cautiously optimistic about this game, but until I see our Dline consistently hold or move back the line of scrimmage, I will continue to be nervous.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

• Re: Week 2: Cal Poly

Zach Zenner needs 115 yards to become the MVFC all-time leading rusher.

Comment

I'm heated! Paid for the premium app and now I have to buy a subscription just to get audio.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
                          I'm heated! Paid for the premium app and now I have to buy a subscription just to get audio.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
                          I'm pretty sure that GoJacks audio is free, but I could be wrong. But if you want to listen, go to wnax.com. Or you can listen via the TuneIn app.

Comment

Lost 40 miserable minutes of my life trying to renew my subscription to jackrabbit extra. Finally made a new account and find that there is video but no audio. What a clunker of a media system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice 46 Yd FG! Jacks lead 10-6 w/7:30 in 2nd qtr.

Comment

You guys predicting a bazillion yards for Zenner and a big win - not so much in the first half. Poly playing tough and the D is giving up too much. Poly always plays Jacks tough.

Comment

Working...
                                X