Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Week 2: Cal Poly

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that GoJacks audio is free, but I could be wrong. But if you want to listen, go to wnax.com. Or you can listen via the TuneIn app.
    It's no longer free for just audio. You have to have a sub. I just subscribed because I have to, but I am not happy that I was charged for an app only to be told I have to pay more when I open it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not quite sure I understand going for two after the last touchdown. This early in the game go ahead and kick the sure point. Hopefully we don't go into OT or end up losing by 1.

Comment

12,219 announced attendance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing I hate more than vultured touchdowns
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• Week 2: Cal Poly

44-18 Jacks

Comment

Hassell is going to be something special - the way he chased that wide receiver down from behind was unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Hassell is going to be something special - the way he chased that wide receiver down from behind was unbelievable.
                I've developed a man-crush on him. Dude is fast

Comment

Who had that outstanding block that sprung Weineke for his big run? Man that block leveled the contain Poly player!

Congrats to Zenner on shattering the MVFC rushing record. Hope that the record gets greatly extended, and that his performances continue to excel.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                    Who had that outstanding block that sprung Weineke for his big run? Man that block leveled the contain Poly player!

Congrats to Zenner on shattering the MVFC rushing record. Hope that the record gets greatly extended, and that his performances continue to excel.
                    I believe they said it was Schneider.

Comment

Yeah it was Schneider. That play went down in the stats as a rush since it was a lateral actually. I was very impressed with #26 Kreutzfeldt and Hassel. Both those guys were all over the field on defense. And yes Hassel running that receiver down was amazing

Comment

Congrats on the win and best of luck the rest of the season. Zenner is something special. I will be pulling for the Jacks to win the MVFC and to make a run in the playoffs.

Comment

Convincing win against a team that has given us fits in the past. Mission accomplished and high hopes can live on for at least another week. This team certainly does have potential.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            You guys predicting a bazillion yards for Zenner and a big win - not so much in the first half. Poly playing tough and the D is giving up too much. Poly always plays Jacks tough.

How did things turn out?

Also, someone please take Stigs 2 pt conversion card away from him for crying out loud.
                            Last edited by jacks1; 09-06-2014, 10:20 PM.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Great second half by the Jackrabbits. Started slowu, but really played well in the second half. How good is Weineke? Holy smokes it's going to be a fun four years! Also, Lujon is the real deal and I really appreciate his aggressiveness. Zenners is just so much fun to watch too. I think our defense is better this year, Langer is a beast. I was disappointed with #7 Jesse Bobbit in the first half. Looked a step slow and took a few too many bad angles. Didn't notice him a ton in the second half. The effort play of the night though goes to #51 Hassel. How did he catch that guy?
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                Great second half by the Jackrabbits. Started slowu, but really played well in the second half. How good is Weineke? Holy smokes it's going to be a fun four years! Also, Lujon is the real deal and I really appreciate his aggressiveness. Zenners is just so much fun to watch too. I think our defense is better this year, Langer is a beast. I was disappointed with #7 Jesse Bobbit in the first half. Looked a step slow and took a few too many bad angles. Didn't notice him a ton in the second half. The effort play of the night though goes to #51 Hassel. How did he catch that guy?
                                Watch Hassel on kick-offs if you didn't tonight, he is fast and has got a very long stride.

Comment

Working...
                                X