2015 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Only offer in our list in 712 area code is Cal Twait. No idea if it's him though, just like other one in 630.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      Only offer in our list in 712 area code is Cal Twait. No idea if it's him though, just like other one in 630.
      I don't see it being Cal Twait. Recent reports he was down to 4 schools (UNI, WIU, NDSU and ISU-red).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        I don't see it being Cal Twait. Recent reports he was down to 4 schools (UNI, WIU, NDSU and ISU-red).
        Well, I'm all out of ideas then.

Comment

Lombard IL is in the 630 area code. We have one known offer out there to an OT. It's in our list: Chris Ryan. Rivals had him visiting Ivy League schools. No idea if he visited us.
          Could be. But reports are was, his visits were to two Ivy Schools and Wyoming (Jan. 17).

*I hope people on this board take the information I put out there w/ a grain of salt. I am just reporting what is out there on the interwebs, which isn't always accurate.

Comment

Lombard IL is in the 630 area code. We have one known offer out there to an OT. It's in our list: Chris Ryan. Rivals had him visiting Ivy League schools. No idea if he visited us.
            Maybe Nico Gagliano???? MLB from Glen Ellyn, IL
            http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4765688/nico-gagliano

*Scratch that Nico is only a Junior. No more speculating. Will just wait for it to come out.

Comment

C'mon Bulldog , work those phones !

Comment

We have another commitment according to Dan Jackson's Twitter. Yankton hash tag so I assume a yankton kid. Local yankton residents, any insight?

Comment

We have another commitment according to Dan Jackson's Twitter. Yankton hash tag so I assume a yankton kid. Local yankton residents, any insight?
                  Brady Hale. Kicker. All around stud athlete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Brady Hale.

*JackMD beat me to it

Comment

Hale is an absolutely fantastic kid from a great family. Both mom and dad played college BBall. Hale is Bucks best BBall player and all state WR for state championship team. Humble and polite kid.

Wonder what this means for current Jackrabbit kicker Layne Sawatzke also from Yankton? Competition for sure.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        Hale is an absolutely fantastic kid from a great family. Both mom and dad played college BBall. Hale is Bucks best BBall player and all state WR for state championship team. Humble and polite kid.

Wonder what this means for current Jackrabbit kicker Layne Sawatzke also from Yankton? Competition for sure.

And Chase Vinatieri. Wonder if they will be moving Chase to WR. Is Hale also a punter?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          And Chase Vinatieri. Wonder if they will be moving Chase to WR. Is Hale also a punter?
                          Yes he can punt. He's got a "golden leg". Should be an interesting competition. He can jump out of the gym and has decent hands as well. Not a speedster however.

Comment

Hale is great punter as well. I'm not sure what he averaged, but I do recall that he won the national punt pass and kick competition.
                            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Sounds awesome.

Any word on the others we got today?

Comment

Sounds awesome.

Any word on the others we got today?
                                Nothing. I have searched. Maybe it is somebody already on our list and they have changed their tune recently and now are Jacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X