Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    According to Terry V. the two LBs from Rochester are PWOs.
    That would make sense in watching their hudl and looking at their offers. Not saying they couldn't develop into great players, but the PWO approach with those two makes a lot of sense. Are we about full with LB's in the 2015 class?

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
      That would make sense in watching their hudl and looking at their offers. Not saying they couldn't develop into great players, but the PWO approach with those two makes a lot of sense. Are we about full with LB's in the 2015 class?
      That is what I was thinking too as far as the PWOs. I think we are up to 18 scholarship guys. I think they were hoping to get around 20-22. Probably looking at 1-2 Offensive Lineman (gotta believe the verbal yesterday from Illinois was a Lineman), 1 DL. So who knows about more LBs.

Comment

According to Terry V. the two LBs from Rochester are PWOs.
        That was and is my understanding. PWO's, good kids and excellent students that fit the program well and may turn into major players but not quite scholarship athletes at this level.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

@MikeyDaniel23
          Proud to announce that for the next 4 years I will be running with the rabbits! #gojacks

@TerryVandrovec
          Brookings all-state RB @MikeyDaniel23 announces his verbal commitment to @GoJacksFB. Three-star recruit. Army offered. Ran for 1,500 yds.

Comment

@MikeyDaniel23
            Proud to announce that for the next 4 years I will be running with the rabbits! #gojacks

@TerryVandrovec
            Brookings all-state RB @MikeyDaniel23 announces his verbal commitment to @GoJacksFB. Three-star recruit. Army offered. Ran for 1,500 yds.
            Good news! With the right system I think Mikey can contribute for SDSU.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Jacks really dominated a relatively deep talented 2015 Class in South Dakota. Lot of good athletes that will hopefully contribute in years to come! For most part kept DI players in-state with the Jacks.

Comment

Will the front page be updated by GopherHole? That's a really nice resource....

Comment

Dominic Lombard: He is an offensive lineman that has an offer from the Jacks that hasn't been mentioned yet. His older brother was a starter for Notre Dame.
                  http://sports.yahoo.com/edgytim/foot...Lombard-151175

Comment

Dominic Lombard: He is an offensive lineman that has an offer from the Jacks that hasn't been mentioned yet. His older brother was a starter for Notre Dame.
                    http://sports.yahoo.com/edgytim/foot...Lombard-151175
                    Could he be the recent verbal from the Chicago area that one of the coaches mentioned?
                    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                      Could he be the recent verbal from the Chicago area that one of the coaches mentioned?
                      Possibly if he got the area codes mixed up. He is from Palatine, Il. But there is a Lombard (his last name), Il which is the correct area code.

Comment

Landing Mikey Daniel is great news. It's another step toward establishing the Jacks as the best option for football talent in the region. A team can't have too many good running backs. (Ask the Coyotes about that. They've had to go three or four deep the past couple seasons.)
                        This space for lease.

Comment

RB - Trevor Allen, 5'11" 195, Waukee, IA - HUDL
                          Offers: NDSU, Illinois State, UNI, Wyoming

Trevor Allen committed to UNI. We had an offer to him. I'm guessing it has been some time since we were in the running.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                            RB - Trevor Allen, 5'11" 195, Waukee, IA - HUDL
                            Offers: NDSU, Illinois State, UNI, Wyoming

Trevor Allen committed to UNI. We had an offer to him. I'm guessing it has been some time since we were in the running.
                            He has an older brother that plays for UNI, so this makes sense.

Comment

Do we still have no word on who the commit from Illinois is? Surprises me nothing has happened on that front yet.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Agree. Gotta also think we keep a Cole Brodie scholly back for signing day.

Comment

Working...
                                X