X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    According to TV tweet

@TerryVandrovec: Two LBs from Rochester (Minn.) Mayo say they've verbally committed to @GoJacksFB: Gunnar Grimsrud (6-0, 215) and Zach Robertson (6-1, 192).
    Both tough kids, but do they have enough speed to play LB - 4.8 and 4.75?

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
      My thoughts too. Gunnar 3rd team all state.

Comment

Zach Robertson Highlights:
        http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1817236/zach-robertson

Gunnar Grimsrub Highlights:
        http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1817256/gunnar-grimsrud
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Tyler Star ran a 4.95 at the NFL Combine last year and still managed to get drafted and make an NFL roster.

There are a lot more attributes that are way more important than 40 times for the linebacker position.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            I kind of like the Robertson tape a little more. Looks a little more athletic. The Grimsrud kid is a thumper though!
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

If you look at NDSU's two LBs that have verballed their 40 times were both 4.8.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                If you look at NDSU's two LBs that have verballed their 40 times were both 4.8.
                The Raiders draft a ton of players based upon speed, how did that work out for them? Speed is a great attribute, but guys who can make plays are better. Speed can be developed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                  I kind of like the Robertson tape a little more. Looks a little more athletic. The Grimsrud kid is a thumper though!
                  Grimsrud is definitely a middle linebacker where as Robertson will play on the outside, so their strengths fit their projected position.

One thing that stood out to me about Robertson is he appears to have plenty of room to fill out and add some extra muscle/weight. It will be interesting to see how he looks after a couple off seasons in a college weight training program.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

A linebacking prospect or two might have to be groomed into a d-lineman, ala Cole Langer. D-tackles, especially, seem to be hard to recruit.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                      Looks like jacks looking at a shamar Jackson. He had planned visit this weekend.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3096469/...ghts/166922375

Source of my information

@DuseReport1063: South Dakota State was at Royal Palm Beach today to see ATH Shamar Jackson (@jackson_shamar). He's planning on visiting there this weekend.
                      Another case of somebody getting USD and SDSU mixed up. Shamar verballed to USD over the weekend.

Comment

Another case of somebody getting USD and SDSU mixed up. Shamar verballed to USD over the weekend.
                        Oh boy when will they ever learn.

Comment

Verbals in from Area Codes 630 (Illinois) and 712 (Iowa). Bulldog should be happy w/ the one from 712. Cant confirm who these are yet.

Comment

Alex Wilde also tweeted he received an offer from SDSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Verbals in from Area Codes 630 (Illinois) and 712 (Iowa). Bulldog should be happy w/ the one from 712. Cant confirm who these are yet.
                              Lombard IL is in the 630 area code. We have one known offer out there to an OT. It's in our list: Chris Ryan. Rivals had him visiting Ivy League schools. No idea if he visited us.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

712 is Western Iowa..... would Iowa Western CC be a part of this conversation as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X