• Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Season Tickets and schedule

Our pleasure!

​You weren't driving, were you?

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Set a new personal 1 day driving record yesterday...1007 miles. Special thanks to TK, JackJD, #1Fan, RO and many others for keeping this thread alive and well during my travels! 
      The Proclaimers will just need to update their song now, won't they?

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        The tweets are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Set a new personal 1 day driving record yesterday...1007 miles. Special thanks to TK, JackJD, #1Fan, RO and many others for keeping this thread alive and well during my travels! ��
          Got me beat by 10 miles. My record is from Sheridan, WY to Silverdale, WA in one day. Do I get bonus miles for doing it with strep throat?
          [/thread drift]

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            Got me beat by 10 miles. My record is from Sheridan, WY to Silverdale, WA in one day. Do I get bonus miles for doing it with strep throat?
            [/thread drift]
            UHH I don't know what are the rules?

I do know that if you pay for six games, you do get to see six games, even if the sixth game is the School for the Blind in Aberdeen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              even if the sixth game is the School for the Blind in Aberdeen.
              Formally of Gary SD.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                Formally of Gary SD.
                Formally or formerly?
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Formally or formerly?
                  Which ever. I blame the smart phone.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I would get a different phone then.

Comment

Formerly is right. Or am I wrong. Not using the smart phone so cant blame it. What else works to keep the board alive in the off season? We could talk about poor Mr. Don Sterling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Formerly is right. Or am I wrong. Not using the smart phone so cant blame it. What else works to keep the board alive in the off season? We could talk about poor Mr. Don Sterling.
                        I wasn't paying to close attention when i posted so i will take your word on it, I just felt to comment to not kill the thread yet. Otherwise it might be a slow summer on the board. I guess I am always up for threads discussing MLB during the summer. that seems like a good topic for discussion that probably doesnt lead to smack or potentional bannings for posters.

Comment

I found the basketball renewal in the mail today. There is no indication of how many home games to expect. Hopefully the game count is equal to or greater than home games from last year, but I will buy the tickets regardless of the game count. It is the "risk" of season tickets for a reserved seat.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                          X