X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldHare
    replied
    Re: 2014 Season Tickets and schedule

I found the basketball renewal in the mail today. There is no indication of how many home games to expect. Hopefully the game count is equal to or greater than home games from last year, but I will buy the tickets regardless of the game count. It is the "risk" of season tickets for a reserved seat.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Formerly is right. Or am I wrong. Not using the smart phone so cant blame it. What else works to keep the board alive in the off season? We could talk about poor Mr. Don Sterling.
    I wasn't paying to close attention when i posted so i will take your word on it, I just felt to comment to not kill the thread yet. Otherwise it might be a slow summer on the board. I guess I am always up for threads discussing MLB during the summer. that seems like a good topic for discussion that probably doesnt lead to smack or potentional bannings for posters.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Which ever. I blame the smart phone.
    Formerly is right. Or am I wrong. Not using the smart phone so cant blame it. What else works to keep the board alive in the off season? We could talk about poor Mr. Don Sterling.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

I would get a different phone then.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Formally or formerly?

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Formally of Gary SD.
    Formally or formerly?

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    even if the sixth game is the School for the Blind in Aberdeen.
    Formally of Gary SD.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Got me beat by 10 miles. My record is from Sheridan, WY to Silverdale, WA in one day. Do I get bonus miles for doing it with strep throat?
    [/thread drift]
    UHH I don't know what are the rules?

I do know that if you pay for six games, you do get to see six games, even if the sixth game is the School for the Blind in Aberdeen.

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Set a new personal 1 day driving record yesterday...1007 miles. Special thanks to TK, JackJD, #1Fan, RO and many others for keeping this thread alive and well during my travels! ��
    Got me beat by 10 miles. My record is from Sheridan, WY to Silverdale, WA in one day. Do I get bonus miles for doing it with strep throat?
    [/thread drift]

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    The tweets are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Set a new personal 1 day driving record yesterday...1007 miles. Special thanks to TK, JackJD, #1Fan, RO and many others for keeping this thread alive and well during my travels! 
    The Proclaimers will just need to update their song now, won't they?

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Our pleasure!

​You weren't driving, were you?

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Set a new personal 1 day driving record yesterday...1007 miles. Special thanks to TK, JackJD, #1Fan, RO and many others for keeping this thread alive and well during my travels! 😉

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

My last post on the subject sorry I didn't get to post earlier. But the concern is what if this game didn't happen? We would have paid for 6 only gotten 5 would we have gotten a refund? I doubr it. As much as I like giving to sdsu I can only afford so much like some others entertainment value has to match the cost of the entertainment. Seems like a simple fix. Atleast to me. Admin when the cost goes out for season tickets it will include X number of games. If any more games are added after the purchase of season tickets you will be billed or we will deduct from your card ect for the additional games. If 6 games are set you buy season tickets and one of the games falls through and only get 5 there will be a refund sent for the price of that game if an other game is not replacing it.

That way everyone knows how many games they are getting what the are paying and if there are are any changes to the schedule for home games it may affect them with extra charges or a refund. If people don't like those terms don't get season tickets and just buy individual game tickets.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Crap! Now I've really stepped in it!

(I've recently learned the true identity of RO and I can vouch for his loyal Jackrabbitedness...and I hear its going to cost me some gin and tonics.)
    I look forward to this exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X