• Show
Clear All

Re: EWU GDT

No pressure=wide open receiver 7-7

Comment

Not on the D. On Punt return and O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        ESPN3 picture quality not bad on the big screen.
        I agree its not bad at all! Better than Neulion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Early observation on last three offensive drives: Handoff, handoff, pass on third and long. Handoff, handoff, pass on third and long. Handoff, handoff, pass on third and long. We did a great job of mixing it up on the first drive. Why quit? Not giving the defense any rest.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

How come we can't make good decisions on punts...they get ball on the 30,excellent field position....there will be more punts, we've got to be smart if we want to advance in the play offs.

Comment

One short pass per 3 play possessions for first down,and you'd think ZZ could make up the rest ,just vary what down to pass...mix it up.don't let them get comfortable in whats comming next....til we get another TD ,then we can come out with another attacking theme....

Comment

Defense just have a bad, bad series. But I still kind of hang it on the offense for not doing jack. Had a PI then a bomb and Eastern is up 14-7. The fact of the matter is if we don't get pressure on the QB, they are going to rack up monster yards. And so it might be smart to give the D fat guys a breather by picking up an occasional first down. They are keying on Zenner. That's clear. No need to wait until halftime to make the adjustment.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

EWU pass and TD. EWU 14 SDSU 7. 14:46 left in second quarter.

We're seeing the passing game we've been reading about.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                    Defense just have a bad, bad series. But I still kind of hang it on the offense for not doing jack. Had a PI then a bomb and Eastern is up 14-7. The fact of the matter is if we don't get pressure on the QB, they are going to rack up monster yards. And so it might be smart to give the D fat guys a breather by picking up an occasional first down. They are keying on Zenner. That's clear. No need to wait until halftime to make the adjustment.
                    I thought 'D' was very disruptive the first set of downs for us,getting pressure on the QB and not letting him get set and comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      EWU pass and TD. EWU 14 SDSU 7. 14:46 left in second quarter.

We're seeing the passing game we've been reading about.
                      Def- Need to change coverages up. Cover 2 leaving huge hole in the mid-deep third. Our LB's can run with them.

Off - Need to keep play action and hit crossing routes. Man coverage. Need to send receivers on go routes and try to get Sumner on either designed QB draw or scramble. Sumner needs to hit crossers or it will be long day.

Comment

Coaches just wasted a time out. Second and one, took Sumner off for the wildcat formation, then trotted him back on and...total waste of a time out, all on the coaching staff. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                          Coaches just wasted a time out. Second and one, took Sumner off for the wildcat formation, then trotted him back on and...total waste of a time out, all on the coaching staff. Why?
                          And a delay of game coming out of the time out. That's just unacceptable. Again, I am going to hang it on the coaches.

Comment

I've never seen a team get as many delay of games coming out of time outs as we get. Unreal.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

WTF? Delay of game after a to

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                I thought 'D' was very disruptive the first set of downs for us,getting pressure on the QB and not letting him get set and comfortable
                                Agreed. Just need to give the linemen a little rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X