GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EWU GDT

14-14 at half. EWU scored two easy TD's on a short field. Defense was good overall in the first half. It's anybody's game now.

Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
      Why would the Jacks call a timeout here?
      Cause you cant take em with you?

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        Zenner with two fumbles at the 1 in the last two weeks is a little concerning. It looked like he was trying to make a play, stretching to get in, but man-o...tuck er in or something.
        Agree,keeping the ball is the most important thing...a turnover would have been very demoralizing

Comment

Re: GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Zenner picked up four yards runnings backwards!

Comment

I love the message EW sent by running a draw and taking a knee to end the half. That's significant, considering what their offense has been able to do this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              I love the message EW sent by running a draw and taking a knee to end the half. That's significant, considering what their offense has been able to do this year.

I don't get that at all. Both of our scores have been quick strike big plays. We can score on any given play... with 3 timeouts, why not try? I've always trusted Baldwin's decision making, but JFC he must be drunk today. That makes no sense.

Comment

Whatever the reason, they waved the white flag with two downs and multiple timeouts to end the half

Comment

We're gaining control of the clock. We had the ball 21 minutes. Hope we can keep that up...it will show in the EWU defense in the final stanza.

Rushing: SDSU 245, EWU 169
                  Sumner 15/21 178yds
                  Adams 7/13 107yds

Tief 7 catches for 74 yds. He's having his best game when it really counts.

Comment

Re: GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Final: Coastal Carolina beat Montana, 42-35

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      Whatever the reason, they waved the white flag with two downs and multiple timeouts to end the half

Which is why i questioned the Jacks taking a TO. If they want to run out the clock....let em.

Comment

We can't give EWU a short field. That's where they've scored their 2 TDs. Also, 2 big penalties, albeit questionable calls, against the Jacks on those scoring drives.

Momentum is on the Jacks side right now. EWU is 8th in the country on 3rd down efficiency and today they are 0-5.

Comment

The missed FG looks big right now. SDSU's defense is playing well. The passing game looks OK. If EWU is going to continue to give the Jacks a passing game, the Eagles are going to get beat.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                            The missed FG looks big right now. SDSU's defense is playing well. The passing game looks OK. If EWU is going to continue to give the Jacks a passing game, the Eagles are going to get beat.
                            I agree. I swear on the video that the FG looked like it went over the upright. Maybe I need to see a better camera angle, but the way it landed make it look close. Jacks have to feel pretty good in the locker room at halftime right now, though.

Comment

Will ZZ become more effective the 2nd half,as our fat guys wear out their defensive line?He's due for a long one,but i'd take 4 or 5 at a time too.

Comment

GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Plenty of mistakes and even three easy points that we threw away on that missed kick. Yet, we are tied with, out rushing, and out passing a top-seed (who is well rested after a bye) on their home turf. You have to feel at least decent about that. Hopefully that TOP edge starts to give our O line an advantage and ZZ gets going. This feels a lot like the NAU game did at half.

Comment

Working...
                                X