GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EWU GDT

And Tief fumbles. And the game is over. Excuse me while I break out my crying towel. This second half has been an unmitigated disaster on every level. Outplayed and horribly out-coached/out-adjusted/out-smarted.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      If I could and give myself rep, I would. Good season. When we were sitting at 4-4 didn't even think we'd be at this point. Gotta at least give them credit for that.
      Credit where it isn't due. With time you will learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

• Re: GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Would it REALLY have mattered? Come on. You sound like a Bisonville ass.

Bingo. No perspective in lots of posts here.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Agreed 1 bazillion percent. Completely changed the schematic of the game.

I normally defend them, but I am pinning this likely loss 100% on the coaches. Way to f!'k it up gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
            The fake punt call, for which somebody's head needs to roll (and I am dead serious when I say that), will go down as the worst decision in the history of SDSU football.
            Take a few deep breaths, man. Or call a hotline or something.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              Bingo. No perspective in lots of posts here.
              Always the voice of reason. Losing is okay.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I am not saying the Jacks would be leading right now if they didn't try the fake punt, but that completely swung the game in EWU's favor and gave them the momentum. The Jacks haven't recovered since. Getting outscored 20-3 in the second half.

Comment

Great post. Winning is for winners. Losers need to be happy when they lose. Losers stand up......

Comment

Better team won. Credit to EWU. Wasn't impressed with EWU in the first half, but in the 2nd half they proved they were better.

However, I'll be rooting for EIU from this point.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                      horribly out-coached/out-adjusted/out-smarted.
                      Is this not par for the course in our playoff appearances??

Comment

The Jacks were 1-3 in the conference. We should be happy that we made the playoffs and win a game. I consider this season a success after the start we had. EWU is a helluva team. Its going to be fun to see NDSU pound EWU in Frisco.

At least we still have womens basketball.

Comment

I know you defend Stig, but I am starting to question your football knowledge. That call should be up for a Darwin award, and completely failed our players. How do you not see that? It turned the game on its head.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                            The Jacks were 1-3 in the conference. We should be happy that we made the playoffs and win a game. I consider this season a success after the start we had. EWU is a helluva team. Its going to be fun to see NDSU pound EWU in Frisco.

I dunno...EIU EWU is gonna be a heckuva game...
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

We have 84 yards rushing. We're not beating a good team with that amount of rush yards. EWU has nearly 200 yards rushing.

Comment

Just forced a fumble in the red zone...a glimmer of hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X