Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Oof Hubert and ewu guy in massive collision. Can't believe they both walked away.
    it was schneider, that was a scary hit. The defender is kicked out for targeting

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Think it was Schneider, but still, targeting call and ejection for the EWU player.
      Ahh, sitting far away from tv now with fussy kids...
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        Wow you know a former player? Did he play sometime during the last 5 years? How many times did he set foot on a playoff field? Careful with your definition of losing.
        Chances are Stig coached this former player (could be wrong). Ultimately, the failure of that player to make the playoffs falls on the coach who was in charge of the team at the time. One player can't do it all. One head coach is in charge of making that happen.

Comment

4th and 9 and Gandy gets 8 and a half. 2 minutes left.

EWU runs and Stig calls a timeout? Apparently he wants the ball back one more time.

Comment

4th and 9 and Gandy gets 8 and a half. 2 minutes left.

EWU runs and Stig calls a timeout? Apparently he wants the ball back one more time.
            To try to get all the seniors in maybe?
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Adams has made huge plays in the air today but the EWU rushing attack has really worn down the Jacks today. Perhaps they keyed all week on Adams and were not as focused on stopping the run. I will give credit to EWU. They stopped Zenner, made Sumner throw and will come away with the W.

Comment

EWU with the first down and that will do it.

EWU 41 SDSU 17. Final.

Jacks outscored 27-3 in the second half.

Comment

Die Hard. (facepalm)

Comment

Another season ends in utter disappointment. Not necessarily that we lost, though that is disappointing, but more so HOW we lost. Like Montana in 09, and NDSU last year, Not even competing. Bleh. Perhaps next year will be different.

Comment

Well, at Missouri. August 30, 2014. Sigh.

Comment

Looks like more time to recruit than what I had hope for. I hope we just keep getting better. Next year Stig will surpass Ralph Ginn in career victories. I hope that is an incentive to make it further down the road next year.

A big THANK YOU TO COACHES AND PLAYERS. No reason to hang your heads over this loss.

Comment

Disappointing loss for the Jacks today... but unlike Nebraska and Alabama, at least our team was COMPETING for a national championship today. Already excited for next season!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

FWIW,

Stig: "We were supposed to check out (of the fake punt), we did check out of it, but didn't get the communication to everybody. It was embarrassing because everybody wasn't on the same page. Sawyer, Coach Moore, etc feel bad about it."

Comment

Well that sucked. And I can't feel my feet.

Comment

FWIW,

Stig: "We were supposed to check out (of the fake punt), we did check out of it, but didn't get the communication to everybody. It was embarrassing because everybody wasn't on the same page. Sawyer, Coach Moore, etc feel bad about it."
                                Whose idea was it to begin with? This so contrary to Stig ball, and so dangerous as one thing that I have always respected Coach Stig for was the importance of field position. What a crapper of an idea to run a fake punt.

Comment

Working...
                                X