Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eastern Washington

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    JUST LOVE THIS COMMENT. Our above average defense!!!! We will see Saturday.
    If your defense looks average or better against our offense, that's a huge effin' compliment!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
      You can tell that we need to get to this game quickly when we are talking about 10-15 MPH winds vs 8MPH winds by gametime. I love that we are all analyzing this game so much. Weather will be a factor when it is this cold. the ball will be rock hard, and difficult to hang onto weather running or catching. If EWU can throw all over the Jacks they will likely win, if the Jacks can make a few stops and dominate TOP they have a great chance of winning. Should be a fun game.
      This, exactly this.

Comment

Originally posted by TailGatr View Post
        East Wash is going to put 8 or 9 in the box and try and force Sumner and receivers to beat them!
        I can't see why we wouldn't, considering SDSU doesn't have the QB and WRs to go to the air early and often, not to mention we get our Sr. starting safety back in Allen Brown, a position we've been pretty thin at for the last month. Although I have an inkling that both sides have an ace up their sleeve that should be entertaining to watch. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          I think the EWU fans need more confidence too. It would be a great pleasure to watch the Jackrabbits pull the tail feathers from the eagles. The weather is not going to be an issue; it will be the dominance of the Jackrabbits OL and DL that will be an issue. Go Jacks!!
          Nice to see you guys are getting into the whole RED spirit of things!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            The only team that has been able to successfully load up the box and stop Zenner over the last two years is NDSU.

EWU does not have the dominant defensive line that NDSU does.

Zenner will get his yards tomorrow.
            I agree Zenner will get his yards, but he will most certainly have to earn them. ZZ will know #93's name by the end of the game. Pulu is our run stuffer, and a force to be reckoned with.

If the Jacks get stuffed into a 3rd and long passing down, keep an eye out for #91 Samson Ebukam. He's a true freshman DE, but the kid is extremely talented. He will cause some problems if your OL blinks.

Comment

Originally posted by SE174 View Post
              I can't see why we wouldn't, considering SDSU doesn't have the QB and WRs to go to the air early and often, not to mention we get our Sr. starting safety back in Allen Brown, a position we've been pretty thin at for the last month. Although I have an inkling that both sides have an ace up their sleeve that should be entertaining to watch. Can't wait!
              You are just flat our wrong in dissing the Jackrabbits' QBs and WRs. I hope you put 8 or 9 in the box.

Comment

I think a lot of EWU fans are over looking our passing game. I bet the EWU coaches arent though. Sumner and Schneider are a deadly duo!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                  You are just flat our wrong in dissing the Jackrabbits' QBs and WRs. I hope you put 8 or 9 in the box.
                  No he isnt. We have no established deep threat. Our offense needs to establish the run. We aren't going to come out and pitch it around. Trust me. Look to see ZZ get 40 carries tomorrow if we can possess the ball. We aren't going to throw much unless we have to.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

NOAA shows a temp of 10 and a windchill of -4 for 1:00.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Is USD still running this billboard?

Comment

Originally posted by clawman View Post

Don't take it too literally. The mangy mutt is following the rabbit, always has been, always will.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

High today in Billings, -12!

Good day to stay inside and watch the Rabbits beat the eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by SE174 View Post
                            Nice to see you guys are getting into the whole RED spirit of things!
                            Wow, even as a Jacks fan I'd have to say that's pretty good, just like I thought the U's billboard was very creative. We all know how that game turned out, I think they had it down before the start of the 2nd qtr that year. I'll take another game like that one for our boys.
                            Last edited by filbert; 12-07-2013, 09:46 AM. Reason: quote fixed; obnoxiously large photo in quote deleted as extraneous (see it above in original post)

Comment

Originally posted by clawman View Post

Nah, I don't think it stayed up very long afterwards, nice of them to advertise a home game for us though. If you didnt know it was placed on the interstate on the edge of Brookings, ballsy move. Someone hung a dead coyote from it even.

Comment

Here's to a game of the D playing their nuts off again, special teams being the asset they've become, #6 and his guys having fun in the cold like the YSU game and ZZ doing his thing. Tough challenge in Cheney today. I like the blue collar way the boys in blue compete, Go Big, Go Blue, Go JACKS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X