Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU at MSU

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    And, by the way, they started a backup quarterback. Backup. Quarterback. The first-half performance was a total joke. If my being unhappy with that makes be a bad fan, then I'm a bad fan. Here's the deal...if I didn't care, I wouldn't care. So if you are OK with what happened in the first half, good for you. But don't expect me to be. Because it was unacceptable. Even hardcore homers have to admit that.

And, yes, I lost audio, too. Probably just saved me some frustration, though.
    Unacceptabke to everyone. And what are you going to do about it? What are we as a fanbase going to do about it?

Comment

Very disappointed. No reason we should have lost to this team.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Dale Moss?
        In our dreams, yessirrrr.

Comment

Missouri State: 478 total yards. 352 rushing, 126 passing.

Austin Sumner: 18-43, 242 yds, 2TD, 1 INT.

Unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
            Very disappointed. No reason we should have lost to this team.
            I thinking maybe our expectations exceed our real abilities. Our defense is not as good as MSU, and that plus the big plays in the first half. Also the QB run in the second half was a killer play. No 2 Scarborough was all over the field on this after noon. He made it difficult for Sumner to complete pass plays. MSU wanted this game worse than we did today.

Comment

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit...
              https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...54934254,d.cGE

Comment

Stig: He could tell the team "didn't have the same bounce." Didn't come down here ready to play. Why? "Maybe they see a 2nd QB out there and think it'll be easier."

"It's on my shoulder's, we all have to be ready. Only get so much time together. Need to play like its our last play. By far the furthest thing from that statement. It's on my shoulders and we'll see."

On MSU rushing: "Unacceptable."

"We had our chances; 2 fourth downs; missed FG; fumble laying on the turf on the kickoff." Bottom line says the team wasn't ready to make those plays. It's on him.

Thinks MSU is a good football team, says "intensity, work ethic" was not there today.

"No positives in this football game. Either finish first or last."

Says "seniors felt pressure at halftime." Knew things were in the balance and the seniors tried motivating rest of team. Disappointed for the guys.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit...
                  https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...54934254,d.cGE
                  Finally something to laugh at.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    If there were a stat kept for times overthrowing a WIDE open receiver, we'd lead the FCS in that...
                    Yea,it must look like the guys on the moon or something to Austin.

Comment

At this point in the season, it's safe to say that unless Stig and the team can get it together, we'll miss the playoffs.
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

At this point in the season, it's safe to say that unless Stig and the team can get it together, we'll miss the playoffs.
                        Or even worse. Lose to USD

Comment

I keep thinking last years games, MSU changed QB's about in the third quarter and Harris the replacement in that game earned the starting job and replace none other than Ashton Glaser. So second string might be first string from here on out. I just dug out my program from Sept 29th 2012 and sure enough Glaser was listed as the starting QB. So it was not like some amateur took over today.

Comment

The way I see it, we have to run the table in order to get a chance at the playoffs. Two of the games should be winnable... Indiana State and the Yoties. But with UNI coming to town and playing at Youngstown, I doubt it can happen, especially if we play like today.
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

The way I see it, we have to run the table in order to get a chance at the playoffs. Two of the games should be winnable... Indiana State and the Yoties. But with UNI coming to town and playing at Youngstown, I doubt it can happen, especially if we play like today.
                              We will lose 3 out of 4 games if we play like today. The only likely win would be over INST. If Ashton Glaser can dominate us, what is Sawyer Kollmorgen and David Johnson gonna do to us next weekend? The defense really needs to figure it out.

8 games into the season and they still can't stop anybody.

Comment

• SDSU at MSU

Get it together? Playoffs? I've heard that weekly since the 4th quarter meltdown at UND! At this point this team "is what it is". They are a bottom-half MVC squad that has no business being mentioned in the same breath as the word "playoffs". To do so is an embarrassment to playoffs everywhere! This team will be very lucky to get two more wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Working...
                                X