• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU at MSU

No way Jose

Comment

UM. We have given up 350+ yards rushing today. That is crazy. Is our D-line and linebackers that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        Frustration is clearly deserving. We are making Ashton Glaser look like an All-American.
        And, by the way, they started a backup quarterback. Backup. Quarterback. The first-half performance was a total joke. If my being unhappy with that makes be a bad fan, then I'm a bad fan. Here's the deal...if I didn't care, I wouldn't care. So if you are OK with what happened in the first half, good for you. But don't expect me to be. Because it was unacceptable. Even hardcore homers have to admit that.

And, yes, I lost audio, too. Probably just saved me some frustration, though.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

If there were a stat kept for times overthrowing a WIDE open receiver, we'd lead the FCS in that...
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Wow! This season has been a tough one to figure for sure.

Just a very disappointing game.

I better just leave it there for today. Will be there next week cheering them on. No attendance drop off from my group.

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

MSU misses a FG. So we have the ball with 3:20 left on the 20.

Comment

Time for lots of beer.

Comment

Sumner runs around and falls down at the 8. Don't know why he couldn't throw it away. 3rd and 22.

Throws to Tiefenthaler .... 1st down.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    If there were a stat kept for times overthrowing a WIDE open receiver, we'd lead the FCS in that...
                    Yeah, but...ah heck I got nothin!

Comment

Unfortunately, I think you are right.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Hey now! Bad fan...

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
                          Are you kidding me? We just lost to a 1-6 Missouri State team and at the same time narrowed our playoff chances to about 1%. Excuse me if I dont act like this kid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfvVlYEiYws
                          I am just as frustrated as everyone. I just don't like people taking cheap shots at the team during the process. Those posters taking those cheap shots know who they are.

Let's not forget we played this game without a huge offensive weapon.

Comment

Season Over
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Sumner intercepted. Game Over. 4-4, 1-3 MVC. I could honestly see the Coyotes beating us. That's how bad this team is playing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                                I am just as frustrated as everyone. I just don't like people taking cheap shots at the team during the process. Those posters taking those cheap shots know who they are.

Let's not forget we played this game without a huge offensive weapon.
                                Dale Moss?
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X