New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Looks like scoreboard is alternating blue and yellow.

Comment

Here.
      Attached Files
      "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

I like blue better
        Attached Files
        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
          Here.
          Thanks! I agree the blue does look better. I almost prefer to have it stay a constant blue.

Comment

Got this from a friend.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Blue, not even close.
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

blue.

Comment

Now what we need is a giant bat signal light with a jackrabbit logo. Nights before games they could turn on the blue at the stadium and put up the jackrabbit signal so it could be visible all over Brookings and by passers by on I-29.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                  The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

The blue looks great. The yellow looks like a giant, warm toned light bulb is lighting up the place.

Comment

I enjoyed the first game at CAS in 1962 in which we lost a close game 10-7 to Arkansas State. There was no seating on the east side of the field both teams dressed in the SDSU Fieldhouse aka the Barn as the dressing rooms came later. 2015 was in the future and never had a dream as to what it would be like. Well it is here and the looks of new facility are indeed very impressive even though much work on the west part is yet to be completed.

Comment

Originally posted by LARabbit View Post
                        The blue looks great. The yellow looks like a giant, warm toned light bulb is lighting up the place.
                        The yellow would make anyone in the stadium look like they have jaundice.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Just getting in stadium and doing the rounds. Yep, this place will do! Un real how different it feels in here!
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

It definitely has the wow factor. Can't imagine what it will be like when it's finished.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                              It definitely has the wow factor. Can't imagine what it will be like when it's finished.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              It cant happen soon enough. I will not have to put up with the annoying lady behind me who sometimes has had too much to drink.

Comment

The concession stands and restrooms on the east side were amazing. One thing I would like to see added would be a small scoreboard on the north end that would have a game clock and down and distance. It could be a narrow strip like is at the top of the big scoreboard on the south end. There is currently just a play clock on the north end and it would be nice to have at least down and distance so you don't have to constantly look back at the big board when play is at the north end.

Comment

Working...
                                X